chapter 8

Advika's POV

I was thinking and walking when I bumped with someone. Before I could speak anything she started yelling at me. She was Kajal Aunty Abhimaan's Mother.

" Can't you see where you are going?"

She was so loud that everyone's attention focused on us. I tried to apologize to her but she didn't listen to me.

" Ohh how will you see when your whole focus was on my son.  I know a slut like you who just wants to grab the attention of a rich man."

This brings tears to my eyes. Nobody has ever talked to me like this. Everyone is looking at me. When I was looking at people in front of us who are looking at us she again yelled,

" Why are you looking here and there? Ohh you must be looking for my son so that you can melt him with your tears. But let me tell you one thing, there is nothing like this going to happen. And I know you want to seduce him but let me tell you you will not succeed in that."

Before she could speak further, I heard Siddharth bhi's voice.

" Enough Mrs Rathore you can't speak to my sister like this.  You must be the mother of Hukum but I don't care. You can't come here and insult my sister like this. "

Author's POV

When Siddharth was shouting at Kajal, Adhiraj came there with the other family members.

" What is happening here? You can't talk to my wife like this Mr. Oberoi" Adhiraj Said

" Ohh I can and I will. Mr.Rathore ask your wife what she said to my sister"

Adhiraj looked at his wife and asked,
" What happened?"

Kavita who realized now what she did became tense. And looked down. 
" How will she tell you now what she did? Let me tell you, Mr Rathore , what she did with my sister."

Till now Oberoi and Rathore are here. Siddharth explained all the things she said to Advika. Tears are rolling down from the eyes of Advika all the time.  Rathore looks at Kajal with anger and disgust in their eyes. Zahir went to call his boss.  Kavita came in front for asking forgiveness but Shuhani stop her,

" I don't think it's the right time to talk  Kavita ji. Meera take Advika to his room"
" Ji maa, Come Gudiya"

Advika looked at her brother for approval. When Siddharth nods she turns to go. But before that Abhimaan came. He was already coming there as he his call was ended . When Zhair came to tell him about an incident that happened at the party.

Abhimaan's POV

My queen is looking beautiful. When Choti Maa told me to do my part, I decided to spend some time with her. When I reached her Devang was trying to flirt with her. He was telling her that she must like fairy tales because she looks like a fairy. That's why I told him that he must like hell because only I have a right to compliment her, talk to her, flirt with her or make her happy.  All of them went from there one by one. Only me, Ansh and her were there.

But that chutku couldn't let me have a look at her. Thank god his mother came and took him with her.

Both of us had  a peaceful dinner. but my phone rang because it was an important call. I went out to pick it up. When I was coming back after talking on the phone Zaheer came,

" Hukhum vo Advika mam she is crying ?

When he told me she is crying I was confused as  everyone here knows her and loves her.

" Zhair what happened to her ? What happened to her? Is injured somewhere. "

" No Hukum vho.."

Then he told me what happened at the party.   When I came to know how that woman talked to my Advika I got very angry.