chapter 22

Abhimaan's POV.

I am not able to focus on my work. As everyone else must be there at Oberoi Mansion. I was waiting for a call but morning turned into afternoon and afternoon into evening. Finally when my patience broke. I decided to call Choti Maa. But even after three calls she didn't pick up my call.

I was getting frustrated with this. Because I want to know what happened there. Also I am having doubts that something must happen there otherwise why would she not pick up my phone.

I was thinking about whom to call. After a lot of thinking I called her. I know she will pick my call in any condition. So decide that. I dialed her number. After four rings she picked. But I can hear Dadi's voice telling her, "Why did she pick my call?"  But she finally spoke to call,

" Hello"
" Where is choti maa?"
"Vo she.."
" Mrs. Rathore, I have asked something, where is Choti ma ?"

She sigh at my question but passed phone to Choti ma,

" Why are you not picking my calls, Choti ma ?"
" Vo I didn't realize that my phone was ringing?"
" Plz don't lie. I know you are not some careless person who doesn't pick up calls and forget about phones? So tell me the truth."
" Vo voo"
" Tell me clearly what happened?"

Now I am getting more impatient. Also my mind is saying something is wrong. So I asked her strictly so she would reply truthfully. She did what I was assuming. She replied. But her answer was not something that I was hoping for.

" Advika refused"

I asked again,

" Who refused ?"
" Advika"
" You are lying right?"
" Why will I lie about such an important thing, Hukum?"
" I mean someone else has said something but she can't refuses"
" No, everyone else agreed to it. Even his brother was Ok but at the last moment she herself refused"

My anger was at a peak. I smashed all the things which were on my table. I want to know why she refused to marry me. So I decided to talk to her.  I Strom out of my cabin. Also asked Rahul to refix everything in the cabin so that we can work tomorrow. I can listen Arav's voice from back but I am no mood to talk. So I didn't reply and went.

I went directly to Oberoi Mansion. Everyone was sitting in the living room. Her father and brother saw me and asked,

" Come Hukum"
" I want to meet Advika "

Her Father looked at her bhabhi and asked her to call her. She came in five minutes. She looked at me with Shocked expression. But then composed herself. And come to me.

" Why did you refuse to marry me?"
" Because I don't want to."
" Why?"
" I am not answerable to you"

When she said that, my patience broke. I pulled her close to me with both her arms and asked directly looking at her eyes.

" You know you are answerable to me because till yesterday everything was ok. You were all enjoying it with me. And as far as I know you are not the kind of girl who just goes and enjoys time with the boys. So if you were with me it means you like me. So tell me what change suddenly "

" Nothing changed It's just I don't want you anymore "

" You don't want me anymore, what I am to you, a toy. When you want you will go with me when you don't you will refuses me"

" I don't know you, please leave. "

" Advika, don't test me. Just answer my question."

" I won't now leave"

" What is this with your leave? I won't until you answer my question."

" Maan plz it hurts."

" What about me Advika? I am also hurting. You know where it hurts. In my heart "  I said her pointing at my heart.

First time I  felt helpless. I just don't know what to do. What happened suddenly. If she will tell me the reason , I can solve the problem. But today only she has to behave stubbornly.  But something caught my attention and that is her tears. I immediately left her.

" Just answer me once and then I will leave"

" I can't love someone whom nobody loves or want "

She said and averted her eyes. I chuckled at her answer.

" Of course, How can I expect love? You know I am not loveable at all. This is my fault only. I loved someone whom everyone loves and thought she would love me. But How can I trust my fate?"

" You loved me ?"

"Does it matter now? Don't worry I won't show you my face now."

She came forward but I took a step back.  I turn towards her brother.

" You win Bro. She doesn't love me. Now you don't have to fight with me. Congratulations "

I turn and leave.  I can hear her brother telling her why she did that. But she didn't reply.

I sat inside my car and started driving. I don't know where I was going. I was just driving  without any aim. Her words are replying in my mind and that brought tears to my eyes. Why can't somebody love me?

My phone rang twice but I didn't pick up. But when it rang a third time. I looked at it. But because of tears I can't read the name. I wipe my tears. But when I looked forward I saw a truck was coming to my side but it was too late to brake my car. So I turned the steering.  Because if that car collides with the tree.  I got injured and I can hear people gathered around my car. I tried to keep my eyes open but somehow lost my consciousness.

After a few hours.

My head is hurting.  I slowly tried to open my eyes. But it still feels heavy. I fought with that heaviness and tried to open my eyes.  I can hear Vidhyut, Mrs Rathore and Choti maa's voice.  Vidhyut is supporting someone. But I can't understand who he is supporting.  Finally when I opened my eyes I could see a girl. I looked at her and realized that she is a nurse and all the events  of today come to mind.

" Ohh You are awake. Let me inform your family."
" How many hours have I been unconscious? "
" Not many Five- six." Saying she left.

I hear Vidhyut saying that she will meet me and he doesn't care what everyone else thinks. He entered inside.

" How are you ?"
" Fine, " I said, though I was not. " For whom you are fighting with Mrs. Rathore and Choti maa.?"

When I asked him this he looked behind and held someone's hand and nodded at the person to come forward. I was looking at him curiously as he was too soft. Though he is not as cold as me, still this softness is new.

The person came in front. I looked at her and my anger returned. Still I can't understand if this is anger or hurt.  I was about to shout but before that Vidhyut glared at me and nodded his head in no. So I didn't react. But I looked at her.

She took one or two slow steps towards me. Then suddenly ran to me and hugged me. As I was sitting on my bed. I sat down before they entered. I didn't hug back and  was about to break the hug but again Vidhyut glared at me.

I don't understand what he has today. Glaring me now and then.

I can hear Advika's sobbing. This is breaking my heart but what is paining more is her words.

I looked at Vidhyut. I know if he brings her then he must know something. I raised my eyebrows at him in a questioning  manner. To which he mouthed

" Arya"

This makes me more confused than what she has to do with all this. But if Vidhyut is saying something then I trust him.  But still I am angry with Advika.

So, here is the new update. Hope all of you will like it.

What do you think Arya has done? And what is your opinion about this?

Will Abhimaan forgive Advika. Or what will she do to gain his forgiveness?

Hope all of you are finding my story interesting?

Share your opinion in comments and please do vote.