chapter 42

Advika's POV.

I have never thought that my first day with my in-laws will be so fun. Actually my day is fun because my morning was good. Thought of the morning made me blush. Abhimaan never leaves any chance to have romance with me. His love makes me feel so happy.

But at the breakfast table everyone teased just because of him. I want to become angry with him. But his handsome face never let me be Angry. The thought about breakfast made me confused about Mrs.Rathor's behavior. Never even in my dreams have I thought that she would help me. But she did. She also apologized and talked nicely.

I don't know how to behave with her. I saw that she was all alone the whole day. Nobody talks with hee, not even papaji. Yes, Abhimaan said that I can call him papaji. Though I know he doesn't share a good relationship with him. I never show them talking, he never addresses him about anything. So I was so confused. Actually he never talked with any of his family members but then told me I can address them however I won't.

I know there is something wrong with them but he still didn't open up about it to me. Also I never asked because I don't want to force him. I want whenever he tell me he should tell me with his own will.

In the morning I spent some time with Dadaji and Dadiji. They are a very sweet couple. They also share their love story with me. Though there was not much as their marriage was arranged still they did. Also dadaji teased dadiji about how shy she was when they were newly married.

Once Arya came from school we watched a movie and had a lot of fun. Now also  everyone is present except my dear hubby. Arav informs me that he has some important work.

I don't understand what work he must have now. As it's already 9 at night and at this all the offices are also closed. So what work he must have. Uhhhh I don't want to admit it but I am missing him. Just thinking about missing him made me pout.

" Bhabhi why are you pouting?" Arya asked me. But before I can say anything Devang spoke

" What kind of question is this? Of course she is missing Hukum that's why she is pouting Arya"

" No devnag there is nothing like that."

" Ohh come on bhabhi blush on your face says the answer."

I was already blushing and mentioned him, making me blush more.

" Bhabhi don't worry Hukum will be here in sometime."

" But Arav told me one thing: what work he is having. As far as I know all the government and even private offices must be closed by now also he didn't mention any dinner meeting. Then what kind of work he is doing now."

When I asked this question he suddenly started coughing as if he was trying not to answer my question. Before I can ask him anything else Devang spoke,

" Bhabhi I am very hungry, let's have dinner?"

" But Devnag Maan…"

" Bhabhi we never wait for him. He is always late. We don't know if eats or not at home."

"So nobody will ever wait for him."

" No Bhabhi, we never waited for him. Actually it's only breakfast that we have with him."

" Hmm ok then all of you have dinner I will wait for him."

" Bhabhi I don't Think it's a good idea either. Devang is right, you also have dinner with us." Arav supports Devang.

" No Arav I will call him and ask him. Also I don't understand why nobody ever waited for him. That's why he must never have his food at home at night. Because nobody is waiting for him. At my home if bhai or chachu is late then sometimes Bhabhi and Chachi wait if bhabhi and Chachi is hungry then Maa or papa wait for them. At least one person waits so that the one who comes late can have dinner with the one who waits. So nobody will feel alone. It's a way to show care, that's what my maa used to say. So I will have it with Maan. All of you can have it."