Chapter 30

ALISSA

"Woah woah woah I know you missed but you're suffocating me now" I said trying to pry their hands off me.

Aries removed his hands from around me and went to the other side of my room. Aiden too freed me from the hug and looked at me with a serious look.

"Why?" He asked.

"Why what?" I decided to play dumb.

"Why did you just leave without telling us where you will be going with whom and how long " He said trying so hard to be calm.

"I had to Aid, I had to" I said lowly.

"Okay where were you and with whom?" He asked.

"In Italy with dad and before you ask why I'm sorry I won't be able to tell you" I said.

"I understand that you're not ready to tell us but why were you in Italy though since mom told us that 'dad' lives in Canada." He asked again.

"Oh that I don't know. I hope you have forgiven me right?" I said playing innocent.

"Yeah I forgive you but don't ever do that again. Even though I forgave you I'm not sure about him" he said pointing towards Aries. I knew Aid will understand but Ari...

I walked over to Ari and stood infront of him. I looked back at Aid for help.

"Ari will you just forgive her" Aid said.

"Forgive? are you f*cking crazy, imagine waking up to find a letter from your sister stating that she will be back soon without telling you where she f*cking went for God's sake." He angrily shouted looking at Aid.

"Ari plea..." Aid said before Ari cut him off

"I was always concerned of how she was or if she was okay. I was always scared of what ifs Aid, you just don't understand. She never even once answered our calls. I have never been scared in my life like that,never." He said lowly and stormed out of the door but not before glaring at me, not harshly though.

I signed and looked back at Aid. He walked towards me.

"Ari is right Ali. We were worried, you never answered any of our calls. I forgave you because you came back safe and sound and also because I can't stay mad at you." He said.

"Please don't ever do that again Ali, please." He said and I nodded.

"You need to rest before dinner. I can tell you're tired" he hugged me and walked out of my room closing the door behind.

I wonder how you guys will react when you finally find out the whole truth about me, will you still treat me as your sister? Or will you fear me and abondon me?.

I layed down on my bed and went to sleep.

                            *******

We were inside the dinning room. Everyone was seated include me and my brothers. I sat on my normal seat which was between my brothers.

"So Ali how was living with your father?" Uncle Eric asked

"It was fine" I said.

"Why did he come for you?" Uncle Nick asked. I guess he was suspicious huh.

"There were some documents I needed to sign" I lied

"What kind of documents?" Nick asked again

"Documents that stated that he was no longer my guardian" lie

"Wasn't your guardian your mom?" Uncle Eric asked.

"She was as well as dad" lie the documents that stated my mom was my guardian were tempted with by my dad cause before my dad took me he took full custody of me.

"Well how could signing a document take the whole 5 months" Uncle Nick asked.

"Well it was a long process to make the document not to forget the long queue" lie. When I said I'm good at many things lying was one of them.

"But..." He said before he was cut of by uncle Eric.

"I think that's all you may all start eating and Alissa you are going to school tomorrow with your brothers, your uniform is in your closet is that clear?" Uncle Eric said.

"Crystal" I said before digging in my food.

After we were done eating everyone except the uncles and there older sons  went to the second living room. The girls talked about boys, make out and the latest fashion.

The boys including my brothers talked about football, school and whatever. I could see them and my brothers were getting along very well which is good cause the day I leave forever I will be rest assured since they have people who cares for them.

I was sitting a bit far away from everyone and I was scrolling through social media. But that doesn't mean I couldn't hear what they were talking about.

"Yoh Alissa wassup" Ryder said sitting next to me.

"What do you want Ryder?" I said still scrolling on my phone.

"Oi can't I talk to my favorite triplet who I missed so much" he said.

"Cut the crap Ryder"

"No to be honest you're my favorite triplet cause you're like a puzzle and I like solving puzzles." He said creepily.

"Well let me tell you, you will never be able to solve this puzzle unless I let you to" I said lowly but enough for him to hear.

"How's Canada by the way I've never been there?" He said coming to his usual self.

"It's fine" I said.

"Did you have friends? And if not why?" He asked but this time I didn't answer him.

"Are we back to the silent treatment now?" He chuckled.

"You don't really talk much huh" He said again when I didn't reply.

I stood up and walked to went to were my brothers were.

"I'm going to my room" I said to them.

"Okay goodnight" Aid said smiling at me unlike Ari who had a neutral face.

I walked to to my room. When I got there I went into the closet to prepare my uniform, packed my school bag then went to sleep.

Vote and comment 😊