Chapter 47

Alissa

"You! Didn't I tell you to stay away from Asher? He is off limits. He only belongs to me. " Mia, who I bumbed into whilst walking down the corridor said. She was with Camille.

Yeah, Mia is smitten with Asher. She once saw me with him and got enraged as if I cared. I guess she saw me with him again.

I looked at her calmly and walked past her.

"You bitch can't you hear I'm talking to you. Stay away from him if you don't want trouble. Otherwise, don't blame me for being unruly."

The day will come when I teach her a lesson. With that thought in mind, I ignored her and continued walking.

******
"Hey Alissa" someone called me, from the voice I could tell that it was Ryder.

I looked at  him to find that he was with Luke and their other buddy.

"Where were you going?" He asked as they walked towards me.

"I'm looking for Aries. Where is he?"

"Oh, he beat someone up, so he was sent to the principal's office," Luke answered.

"I'm not surprised," I said.

"I know, right?Oh look, speak of the devil, and he appears." Ryder said, looking behind me.

"What are you guys looking at" I heard Ari's annoyed voice from behind me.

"Don't become cocky. We were just looking at your ugly self," Ryder said.

"Say that again, and I swear I will make you regret,"I could tell that he was very angry.

"Ali?" He said, a little shocked as I turned to look at him.

I looked at him with my usual emotionless face.

"Always seeking trouble, huh?" I said, trying my best not to smirk like a proud sister.

"Actually, it's vice versa. Trouble always seeks me."

"I don't wanna stay in this place anymore. Let's go back to the Rossis,"I agreed because in less than half an hour
the siren will ring indicating that it was afterschool. We might as well leave now since we have nothing to do.

"You're leaving already? What's the rush?" Ryder said, but we just ignored him and left. This guy never stops talking.

"You ain't going to tell Aid, right?" Ari asked after some time whilst he was driving to the Rossis.

"It depends," I smirked.

"Argh, whatever, it's not like I care," he lied. I could easily tell when someone is lying.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you that I have a race in the underground world this evening. I wouldn't have minded for you to go with me it's just that the underground world is not a place you could be it is full of very dangerous people" I nodded at what he said looking out the window.

"You don't really mind, right?" He asked, and I gave him a nod again.

Aftersometime we arrived at the Rossis. We got out out of the care and went inside the building.

"Mr. and Miss Romano, do you need anything?" One of the housemaid asked as we were about to climb the stairs.

"No... thanks." With that from Ari, we continued to climb the stairs, and we parted when we went inside our rooms.

I took off my school uniform and wore gym clothes.

I took my phone and put on my airpods before going downstairs to the gym.