Chapter 34

ALISSA

After about 30 minutes my brothers and I went to our maths Class. When we got there, Aries kicked the door open and we got inside. Everyone's attention went to us including the teacher.

"I'm not surprised to see that it is the Romano brothers. Why are you late?" The teacher asked.

"You see Mr Blenn we didn't hear the siren ringing that's why we are late"

"It's Mr Blennies for you Aries and stop lying. Who's that behind you?" Mr Blennies asked Aid.

"Oh you mean her, she's your new student" Aid said moving from infront of me so that I could be seen.

"What's your name kid?" Mr Blennies asked me.

"Alissa" I said looking straight into his eyes.

"Alissa who?"

"Alissa Romano" I said and there were murmurs in the class.

"Oh God why another Romano, I hope you're not troublesome like these twins here" he said

"We ain't twins, we are triplets" Aid said.

"What!? Oh god what wrong have I done in my past life to deserve this. Don't cause trouble for me kid. You may go seat down." Mr Blennies said and we went to seat at the back.

*******

"We are going to the football practice so we are going to be late you may go if you want" Ari said after school.

"I have a detention"I said and Aid looked at me as if I have grown two heads while Aries chuckled.

"You have a detention on the first day of school? I will have understood if it was Aries but you" Aid said shaking his head.

"What did you do?" Aries asked.

"I didn't do anything wrong I just asked the Physics teacher what the question was since I was busy with my thoughts to listen to him". I said and Aries laughed.

"I think we will be the ones waiting for you then since the football practice is going to end sooner than your detention" Aid said.

"Okay bye" I said and went to the detention class.

When I got there, there were only 2 boys with Mr Lorth. I guess they are also in detention.

I sat far away from them near the window. I took out my air pods and put them in my ears and listened to music while looking out the window.
I even fell asleep.

"Um Hey" someone said patting my shoulder.

I opened my eyes and looked up to see those two boys I saw earlier when I entered the detention class infront of me. I raised my eyebrow questionably.

"The detention is over" one of the boys said. I looked at the time on my phone and saw that the detention was over indeed, 2 and a half hours has passed.

"Sure" I said to him and packed my stuff and left to the parking lot where I saw my brothers waiting.

"What took you so long?" Aries asked.

"I fell asleep" I said getting on my bike.

"Where are the others?" I asked referring to the cousins.

"They left" Aid said.

"Okay let's go" I said putting my helmet on and started the engine. They got inside their cars too and we set off to the Rossi castle.

********
Right now we were in the dinning room for dinner.

"I got a call from the principal Alissa" uncle Eric said and I stopped eating.

"You were in detention, broke a girls nose and you even poured another girl with soup that too on your first day of school" he angrily said.

"So?" I calmly asked.

"So? what..." He was about to continue but uncle Matt him off

"It's okay Eric it's not like our children haven't done things like that too" uncle Matt said.

"Fine" Eric said.

"I will be in my room" I said standing up and went upstairs to my room.

While I was busy on my MacBook I heard a knock on my door. The reason why I'm always busy with my laptop is because I help my dad with work both legal and illegal since I will be succeeding over it once he steps down.

"Who's it?"I asked

"Theodore" what does he want.

"Come in" I said shutting my MacBook down.

He got inside and stood by the door.

"Um... Hey" he said and I nodded as a sign for him to continue.

"I came to see if you're fine I mean after what Uncle Eric said. He can be strict sometimes you know. I hope you're not offended by how he spoke to you" he said looking down.

"Yeah I'm fine" I'm NOT no one except my dad and brothers speaks to me that way, no one, he's so lucky since I can't kill them yet especially him, Eric Rossi. He's not as innocent as he seems, that's a story for another time.

"Okay I will get going have a good evening" he said and left closing the door behind.

I opened my MacBook and went back to business.

Vote and comment 😊