397

The god of chaos was a merciful person. He took pity on this world that was doomed. He wanted to find a way to save them, and in that moment, Cale and his group defeated the White star. This was a light for him. He talked to the gods and took the necessary precautions and teleported the tboah people to a place that humans would never normally enter. .But he couldn't just show what's on the good side, the balance would be upset. So he had to bring in the bad guys.
People were in the middle of a war. The battle of Henituse. That's why there were many injured, including 2-i Henituse. The injured were moved to another room to be healed. Normally, Cale was wondering whether he should stay with his injured parents or younger siblings, but then his siblings He decided it would be better to stay by his side. There were too many powerful people here. He didn't want to turn into a shrimp among the whales. And he calmly listened to what the unknown person had to say.
In short, they would watch an alternate universe defeating their enemies. This would help them survive.
Everyone took their places.

[397: Crazy, innocent and laughing 7]

Screeeech.

The slightly open iron door opened more and Choi Han walked into the cell.

"Cell?"

They did not expect such an introduction.

"Cale-nim, here you go."

"Cale-nim?"

Although it was Alberu who said this, the person who was most shocked was Choi Han, who heard himself say this.

Although the god of chaos said that that world was very different from here, they did not expect such a thing.

Cale was also shocked.

Cale took the spatial pocket bag that Choi Han handed him.

This should be what he received from the Singten Merchant Guild Leader Plavin.

"I already gave Rosalyn her share."

"Okay."

Cale put the bag away before approaching Syrem. Syrem was looking at him with a more focused gaze than before.

"What...? How? How could it be?"

Seeing Syremin's face, Choi Han got another shock. This was the man he had just fought and lost! How did they manage to capture him?

"Calm down Choi han, remember they finished the war in 2 years. It makes sense that they are stronger than us."

Syrem, who was as shocked as Choi Han, was relieved to hear this. He was right, the current Choi Han couldn't catch him. He had no reason to be afraid.

Cale started to smile as he asked.

"You remember his face, right?"

Only Syrem's eyes headed toward Choi Han and then back to Cale as he could not speak.

Syrem had fought against Choi Han while wearing a black helmet in the Henituse territory battle.

"The three ancient powers in your possession will now become his."

"3? How is he alive?"

Eruhaben could not help but speak
.
"May I ask why you think so, sir?"

Rosalin asked curiously, in a tone that was as respectful as possible. She had admired dragons since she was little. As a mage, everyone wanted a dragon to teach her how to use magic. So Rosalin was just like a dark elf would be when she sees a dragon. .

Eruhaben began to speak. Even though elves, dark elves, and wizards were the most focused, almost everyone wondered what he would say.

"If a human has 2 or more ancient powers, it will explode."