229

While Lily was still asleep, Basen and Cale were now awake.

Thanks to them, people were able to take a short break.

While Cale was avoiding looking at the faces of the others, Basen felt like he would die if he left Lily's side, so he kept his eyes on her.

The break was over and those present were prepared to be shocked again, seeing what awaits them in their future.

Chapter 229: But it's more comfortable here? (3)

Will they finally be able to see a non-chaotic episode?

It became completely quiet at that moment. However, that silence was soon broken by someone's loud laughter.

"Hahaha! You're going to capture me and beat me up? Ahahaha, ah, you are really funny bastards."

Surprised by how much the man on the screen looked like Tonka, they gave up hope of seeing a normal, calm episode that was no longer chaotic.

Boom. The large axe on his arm slammed down on the ground. The bandit leader started to glare at Cale.

"I hate weaklings who boss other people around the most."

"Ha! I like this man! I want to fight him!"

He was from somewhere that kept slaves locked up and made them fight.

The Gladiator Arena.

Such a thing was forbidden in the Western continent. But at first, people understood that the events did not take place in the Western continent. The language they spoke was a language they had never heard.

It was the place he had to fight against his sworn younger brother. His younger brother had made him smile up to the day of the fight.

That's why it was banned.

Created only for the amusement of those who use humans as toys, this place was not welcomed by any of the inhabitants of the Western continent.

And if such a place was opened, or even if the person who wanted to open it just thought about it, even if he could not implement it, he would be punished very harshly.

But on a continent with such a civilization, young children were enslaved and used as experiments.

People couldn't forget those crying voices.

From now on, these things had to be taken even more seriously in the Western continent.

This was something that should have been done long ago.

The bandit leader had to survive at the arena since he was 12 years old.

The bastards that made him fight against his sworn younger brother were weaklings who only gave orders with their fingers.

"It feels good when I kill those types of bastards!"

His large body started to move.

"Gasp!"