230

Chapter 230: But it's more comfortable here? (4)

The continuation of the episode they had just read was a little surprising, but they ignored it. After all, they couldn't choose what to watch.

Ron's cold gaze headed toward Cale. Cale quickly turned his head away while making it look as nonchalant as possible.

Human, grandpa Ron's gaze is vicious!

Cale's shoulders shuddered after hearing Raon's comment. It could not be helped.

Every time Clopeh saw that this man was afraid of someone, he wanted to hit him.

Cale had not told Ron in advance that he would take control of the Eastern continent's underworld. All he had said was to come with him since Ron knew the Eastern continent well.

"...Young master-nim."

Ron's voice did not have its usual gentle nature.

The old man's vicious voice made Cale respond as a reflex.

"You are the only one I can trust to handle this."

The word made Ron feel bad.

He wasn't saying he was the only one to trust, but somehow he got it that way.

He had no regrets about it after he abandoned his little puppy.

But he felt it was now.

It was the truth.

Compared to the terrible actor Choi Han, the innocent Mary, or the oddly talkative Vice Captain Hilsman, Ron was very fitting to be the ruler of the underworld.

The fact that the necromancer named Mary was actually innocent didn't sound convincing.

According to the people, those who had any connection with the dark were evil.

It was something that was etched in their minds.

However, Cale could not look at Ron.

He was scared.

No matter how strong he got, this old man was oddly even scarier than Choi Han. Someone who charges at you and someone who stealthily approaches you and cuts your head off. Which of the two would be scarier?

It is naturally the latter.

While people thought Cale's words were true, Choi Han and Cale did not understand why he was still afraid of Choi Han.

They looked good there.

However, they actually thought that this was the case as Cale there seemed to be afraid of everyone who was powerful around him.

Ron Molan was talented in quietly taking people's lives.

If you said something like that to someone normally, they would turn white with fear.

Who would have guessed that a servant would actually have such a background?