296

Teaser: A spell circle summoning a demon

"What? Demon?"

It was an unexpected name. Eruhaben and the other dragons thought it couldn't happen. If it did, the gods would have sent word to them. But right now they were looking into the future. Anything could happen.

“Young master-nim!”

Hilsman quickly supported the falling Cale.

The Vice Captain's face was pale. Both of Cale’s hands were shaking and there was blood coming out of his mouth and nose.

"Orabony!"
Lily didn't like this look. She's in Basen. Why is she like this?

"That's not me"

Cale muttered, hoping to reassure them.

“Cough, ugh!”

Cale continued to cough up dark red blood and could not control himself.

All of the Empire’s people could see it.

Although Adin and the imperial nobles wondered why he was in the empire, they didn't say anything.

‘These goddamn useless ancient powers! Damn it!’

Despite the evil spike used, people managed to see the main thing. Even though the ancient dragon had just told them that those with 2 or more ancient powers would explode, how could it not explode even though they had two more? Did it have anything to do with their enemy, the White star? It would indicate that there is a possibility that he is a traitor. But a few people thought: The previous episode was 397 while the current one is 296. While the future Cale doesn't even know how the White star creates the powers, the previous Cale has no way of knowing. Probably these powers have nothing to do with the White star. .
But how did he find more than one ancient power and still be alive? Didn't heaven have to let him even to find one? Even though his face was pale and he looked sick in the future, he wasn't dying. This situation was very strange.

Cale was not in pain.

He was also not hungry.

His body became stable almost right away thanks to the Vitality of the Heart, however, he was still bleeding for some reason. He heard the Super Rock's gentle voice at that moment. The water has started using its power in your body. You’ll become healthier.

"Taylor's ancient power!"

The insane priestess who was excommunicated wanted to know immediately how her deceased friend's ancient power was in Cale. Did he get the ancient power in that world before Taylor? Or did he have a hand in his death?

On the other hand, the others confirmed that Cale had 3 ancient powers and continued to watch silently.

But one person's words made them wonder why everything was so weird about Cale.

"Is he speaking with ancient power...?"

From the "gentle voice of the superrock", the same-minded dragons and ancient power-users did not react to these words.

“he doesn't even know how to use her powers properly…” White Star muttered as she stared at the potential sequel.

‘Fucking lies!

How am I getting healthier when I am coughing up blood?!’

"he's right, how could such a thing happen?"

However, Cale had felt it as well. The Vitality of the Heart was moving more energetically than ever before. He could feel it working hard as if it was happy and he was in less pain than when he had used the fire or the rock.