4 | MYSTERY MAN

B L A K E ' S  P O V :

I woke up with sweat on my forehead from a nightmare, I got up and got ready, I then went downstairs and before I could even sit, miss Lou called me to her office, I hesitantly followed her into her office where a another man was waiting with a smirk, he had brown greasy hair, and was a bit fat. Miss Lou shoved me into him and left with a grin, huh?  I thought nothing was gonna happen but boy was I wrong.

(So I don't like writing r@pe so we are gonna skip that to after he r@ped Blake)

By the time he was done I was left on the floor sobbing, just as I thought I was done miss Lou came in and whipped me 20 times on my back and I just couldn't take it, I passed out.

(1 hour later)

I finally woke up and got my cloths on, I then went back upstairs and lashed down on my bed, why me? How did my life become like this? Why doesn't my family want me? Why doesn't anybody love me? Why me?. I broke out of my thoughts and decided to go to my old house so I can ask them if they can take me back hopefully they will. I got up from the bed and went to ask miss Lou for permission. I went in her office and hesitantly walked over to her. "Can I go for a walk please?" I asked hesitantly "fine since you were good today you can but only for 3 hours and 30 minutes" I nodded and left. I made my way to my old house and knocked on the door. This time my dad opened it. "Blake? What the hell do you want?" He said with a frown. I just started begging for them to take me back but he just ignored me and shut the door and tears rushed down my cheeks.I left and took a walk because I still had time. I walked around for bit till I heard a loud grunt from around the corner in an alleyway, I knew I shouldn't follow the noise but my curiosity got the best of me so I did.

What I saw made my eyes widen there was a man in a suit with a wound on his stomach with blood everywhere.
He was squinting his eyes and leaned against the rusty wall. I ran up to him and pressed on his wound, he gasped slightly and opened his eyes he then looked at me for second then he closed his eyes, then I got scared so I shouted frantically telling him to stay awake, "don't close your eyes! Stay awake please!" I shouted at him. He smiled weakly "c-can you t-take my ph-phone out of m-my p-pocket a-and call t-the first c-contact, he's m-my s-son" he stated weakly, I took my other hand to reach in his hand I took his phone and opened it since it had no password, I then went to his contacts and pressed on the first one since he told me not to call an ambulance and to call the first contact, I then put the phone on speaker and waited for his son to pick up. After a minute someone picked up. "Hello?" His son asked "h-hi? Um I'm just gonna get to the point, your dad has been shot and I need you to come quick" I said in a rush because the man was starting to close his eyes
"Ok just stay on the line for me please" his son said I guess, I put the phone on the ground while I applied more pressure onto his wound, and then out of no where I started crying, I don't even know why.

(15 minutes later)

Before I started to lose hope a black car came and a man stepped out he then saw me and ran to me and the man. "Hi I'm Alessandro, the guy you talked to on the phone, thanks for staying with me father,what's your name?" He asked "Blake, now please help him!" I shouted frantically, the man just chuckled weakly,while the his son,Alessandro laughed a little then two men dressed in suits started carrying the man to car. "Well what you did today was brave thank you for saving him, is there anything he or I can do for you?" I shook my head "you sure?" He asked again, "yea" I replied, "well, I'll be going now,bye" he said before going into a car and driving off.

Woah well that was..unusual, shoot I'm late miss Lou is gonna beat me up bad. I started running to the orphanage in a hurry, I then finally arrived just to find miss Lou standing with her hand on her hips with a glare. "I gave you three hours out and you decide to disobey me and go out for 6 hours doing god knows what?!" She shouts at me, "but miss Lou there was this-" I tried to explain before she cut me off, "NO! I don't wanna hear it! Office, now!" She spoke in anger. With fear I went to her office shaking with fear knowing what's gonna come.

I waited two minutes before she came in with a leather belt and a knife,crap she came over and bent me over on the desk she then whipped my back 27 times till it was all bruised up and red, I was feeling light headed but I guess she wasn't done because she then made me suit up against the wall and carved 'mistake' on my back, she then made little cuts around it, after that I was on verge of passing it out, she kicked me two times and that was my breaking point, I passed out and I don't know what she did to me while I was passed out.

________________________________________________________

A/N'S NOTE:
Heyy I hope you enjoyed this page if you have any opinions or feedback please kindly let me know! Anyways I hope you have a good day/night, love u!<3

1050 words
:) <3