25 | GOOD NEWS !!

‼️‼️IF U DO READ THIS BOOK AND UR LOOKING TO CONTINUE READING IT THEN PLEASE READ THIS BECAUSE IT CONTAINS INFORMATION CONCERNING THE FUTURE OF THIS BOOK, THANK YOU‼️‼️

A/N'S NOTE:
hey guyss, how have you been? Before I continue, thank you so much for 9k readers. I started off writing this book for fun and I didn't expect for it to blow up and I am really glad y'all liked it.

So I just wanted to say that I will be continuing this book but I won't upload the chapters one by one. What I mean by this is that I will write all the chapters then upload them all together once and for all.

Hopefully It will take me less then 2 weeks if all goes good, because I have my other book (my savior) that I update every Saturday and am looking to also update on thursdays and I also have a part time job and I have family problems and on top of all of that my little brother has an infection in his lungs and has to wear an oxygen mask or I think it's called a nebulizer machine every four hours for 30-35 minutes and since my parent are at work I will have to help him with it after I'm done with my part time job so it will be a bit challenging for me but I'm hoping that I will get it down in less then 2 weeks, 3 weeks max.

Anyways thanks for listening I love you guys so much thanks for all the support and thanks for all the people reading my books.

Byeee :)<3