14 | FRIENDSHIP?

A N T O N I O ' S  P O V :

after Blake left to go with his brothers me and Alexei started having small talk, after a few minutes I offered him to get some vodka. He made our way to the bar and ordered as the waiter trembled in our presence like damn we're not that scary are we? Oh well. When the waiter left to get our drinks Alexei started talking "Blake is your adopted son right?" He asked "yea why" I answered "oh nothing except for the fact that he's an angel compared to you, a devil" he spoke with a slight chuckle and a smug look "haha" I replied with sarcasm,rolling my eyes "so how's your wife and your kids?" I asked, Alexei froze for a second "m-me and yelena got a divorce as for my kids they're ok" he answered "oh..do you want to talk about it?" I offered as he shook his head no. I nodded as we went back to small talk.

As we were talking a guy bumped into Alexei. Alexei turned around and before he could process anything the guy punched Alexei "what the fuck?!" Alexei shouted, a bruise starting to form on his cheek bone I don't know why but I felt anger rising up. I walked over to the guy and grabbed his collar in my fist "starting problems now,aren't we?" I asked with a glare as he trembled but kept a smug look on his ugly ass face that looks like he's been ran over by a big ass truck not that there's any difference between him and the truck, they're both fat. "Oh protecting your little boyfriend? Aww" He cooed, ok now I think he has death wish. I let go off his collar and tackled him on the floor punching his jaw repeatedly after a few blows to his jaw Alexei pulled me back, I looked back at the guy and smirked, he now had a bruised jaw that was most likely broken, a broken nose and blood flowing out his nose and mouth. I kicked him one more time before dragging Alexei to the emergency room.

I treated his cheek bone before we both went back to the main room. "Are you okay?" I asked "yea, him on the other hand I'm not so sure" he chuckled referring to the guy that I beat up. Just as we were talking a woman walked up to me with a smirk, "can I help you?" I asked "yea,in bed.." she whispered in my ear but loud in enough for both me and Alexei to hear, as a look of disgust went over my face i gently pushed her away "I-I have a boyfriend" I sputtered out, shit why did I say that?! What the fuck is wrong with me?! "Oh really where is he then?" She asked in disgust, she's probably homophobic. "Would my mind backing off my boyfriend?" Alexei asked in a serious tone now standing in front of me. Even though I knew he was joking and playing along I felt butterflies in my stomach, what the fuck??? The woman looked shocked but still hesitant "ok then, kiss him" she demanded "what? We don't have to prove anything" I said defensively "then that means your not dating?" She asked making me frustrated "no we are" I spoke "then kiss" she spoke again with a smug look and me being hella competitive I turned to face Alexei, giving him a look that says 'sorry for what I'm about to do' before cupping his cheek and kissing him, he processed what happened before kissing me back. This may sound like I'm a hormonal teenager but in all seriousness I felt sparks, not gonna lie the kiss was amazing but no one needs to know that. After We pulled apart I faced the woman who now looked flustered "you pleased?" I asked with a smirk, she slowly nodded before stumbling away. After she was out of sight I turned to look at Alexei and before I could comprehend anything we burst out laughing and it got to the point where Alexei stumbled and landed with his head on my chest leaning against me for support, both of us still laughing our asses off.

After our laughing session that almost never ended it was time to go home so we went and got the forms to make alliances between our mafias. I handed him a pen before he signed it quite roughly not having a smooth surface to write on. When it was my turn to sign it I grabbed the paper, "turned around" I spoke as he turned around, I put the paper on his back, his good posture giving me a good enough surface for me to swiftly sign it.

After signing it we both parted ways and drove home.

________________________________________________________

A/N'S NOTE :
HEYOOO, I hope y'all liked this page and btw sorry for the rushed ending but THEY KISSED!! Will it turn into a relationship?! Who knows?! (girl literally every1 knows you made it so obvious you dumb fuck -_-) anyways I hope you guys have a nice day/night, I love y'all!<3

877 words
:)<3