Extras!

Extra 1: Shadow's side of the Story, while Amy was still unconscious.

Shadow slowly opened his eyes, his head hurt like hell. The black hedgehog figured it might just be an illusion, still, he felt like he actually shot a bullet to his head. After completely regaining his vision again, he noticed, Amy laid next to him, and she seemed to be fast asleep. At least he hoped she was just sleeping. Shadow carefully approached the girl and felt her pulse. The black hedgehog let out a sigh of relief, but also highly judged himself. How could he have been so careless? What if this strange gas had been poison? Shadow wouldn't be able to forgive himself if anything had happened to Amy.

His thoughts got quickly interrupted by Amy's groan. Her face was suddenly distorted, as if she was in pain. Shadow hastily took her in his arms. Desperately trying to find a way to wake the pink hedgehog up. For some reason, he wasn't able to think straight. Was he panicking? Suddenly, he could see a single tear running down Amy's cheek, and he completely lost it. "Amy!!" He exclaimed, and although he knew better, the black hedgehog started shaking her. "Amy, please! Wake up!!" The more he tried to wake her, the bigger this feeling of helplessness grew inside of him. "Amy, can you hear me? Amy!!!" No matter how loud he screamed her name, the girl wouldn't react to him. "Amy!!" But he wouldn't stop calling her name. "Amy!! Amy, wake up!" Suddenly, the girl's eyes flung open, blankly staring into nothingness. Her eyes were teary, and his worries grew even more, when Amy suddenly seemed to regain her consciousness, sobbing intensively.

"Shadow... I... it was... it..." Her sobbing chocked her words up, and Shadow couldn't make out any context out of her words. He wasn't able to say anything that would make her feel better. When it comes to feelings, the black hedgehog was lost, as always. The only thing he could think of was hugging her. Shadow pulled the pink haired closer and the girl deeply dug her head in his chest fur. Although she was crying desperately, he could feel it was the right thing to do. Shadow decided to patiently wait for Amy to stop crying. That was all he could do, right now....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Extra 2:

Goddess POV:

Good day, dear readers! If you've come this far, that means you got through the Story and want to know more, right? Well, firstly, as you might know, I am the Goddess of this Temple, Amy and Shadow visited, but you could also say I am a manifestation of love! You're probably wondering why I did everything I did? That's simple. As a manifestation of love, I am able to see what's deep inside your heart.

From the very beginning, I knew why they came to visit me. The black hedgehog, Shadow. Always sullen and reserved. Quite the unpleasant fellow to come here. However, his motivations were pure. He wanted to see his friend again, even if it was just an Illusion. From the very beginning, the hedgehog doubted he could ever bring his friend back, and he was right!

Why did I offer him the trade between Maria and Amy? Easy, I wanted to test him. If people are close to grasping what they desire, they would do anything to get what they want, even if it means sacrificing others. This is an outcome, which even I cannot predict. Nevertheless, Shadow might think he is just a weapon, too dangerous to wander the world, and still, his heart is that of a true hero.

The fun really started after Amy crashed into Shadow. He didn't show it, but he actually felt awkward, when the pink hedgehog commented his chest fur. (chuckles) As a messenger of love, I couldn't just stand idly by! I tried messing with their brains. Mind-control, you might say. Disturbing their sense of direction, tricking them with illusions and letting them lose track of time. I even led them to believe they are unable to use their unique abilities.

You think I went too far with everything I did? Maybe you are right, but Shadow needed this push. He desperately tried to push his feelings aside, telling himself, he is just a weapon, which is able to say no when it was necessary, and nothing more. Yet, deep inside, there is a petite little spark, which yearns for more, and it is thanks to, two certain hedgehogs, it even enkindled.

Of course, I also had to test Amy as well. The girl is undeniably a pure-hearted being, but even those could be corrupted. She patiently waits for her love to accept her feelings, but her love is still a little child when it comes to romance. No one would hate her for becoming impatient with him. Yet, she proved how innocent and pure her love for Sonic is.

I could trust her optimism and cheerfulness, to reach out for Shadow, if I just let them face their fears and make them realize, how much they mean to each other. 

Shadow didn't directly accept Amy as a friend, but he appreciates her now, and that was all I could do, I stirred up the fire strong enough! Just be patient and who knows what will bloom from this beautiful friendship!

And maybe one day I will have to test one of you! Until then, sayonara, lovely readers! (smooches)