(N)CH.29

After going through the enrollment procedures, Caesar paid the tuition fee for one semester to the Zong Cub Garden on the Xingwang account, and then began to prepare the items needed for school for Ryan.

    "Ryan, on the first day of school, do you want to carry this little watermelon schoolbag or that little pineapple schoolbag?" Caesar held the two new backpacks he just bought and patiently asked Ryan for his opinion.

    Ryan looked left and right in embarrassment, both of which he liked very much.

    After thinking for a while, Ryan suddenly came up with a brilliant idea - he closed his eyes, turned around in place, and then pointed in a direction: "I want this!"

    Caesar was startled when he saw Ryan's movements, and then He burst out laughing.

    Hearing Dad's laughter, Ryan quickly opened his eyes. It turned out that the direction of my finger cleverly avoided the two small schoolbags, and pointed directly at my father.

    Ryan just kept on doing nothing, stepped forward and hugged his father's leg: "Ryan wants Dad—"

    That's right, it's not that he accidentally pointed it out wrong, he wanted to choose Dad the most!

    "Little coquette." Caesar knew he couldn't choose, so he made a decision for him: "Carry this watermelon bag first, okay? I'll change to a pineapple bag in a few days, and the two will come in rotation." Ryan

    quickly Accepting his father's opinion: "Yeah!"

    After choosing the schoolbag, Caesar took him to the mall to shop again until all the necessities were prepared.

    At night, Ryan had already fallen asleep, but Caesar was still sitting on the sofa, folding the clothes for Ryan to wear on the first day of reporting to the Cub Garden.

    His mood was far from sad and sad, but it was always a little empty.

    It is no exaggeration to say that Ryan has almost occupied all of his life now. Little Chong Cub was about to fly away from him, even if he only went to the Cub Cub Garden during the day, even if the Cub Cub got out of school very early and could go home in almost half the afternoon, Caesar still couldn't hide his reluctance and worry in his heart.

    But in fact, he also knows that this is not possible. Sooner or later, he will face Ryan's growth and have his own life, so he must cheer up. 

    Ai Jia keeps in touch with him now and then. Hearing that Caesar said that Ryan is about to enter the Cubs Garden, he first sent a message to briefly express his concern, and then called: "I want to be in Ryan Before entering school, take him out to play for a few days?" 

    Caesar's heart moved. 

    He had planned to take Ryan on a short trip a long time ago, but it was put on hold for various reasons. But now that Ryan has grown up a bit, taking him out to play is much more convenient and safer than before, and it sounds good to take Ryan out to relax before entering school. 

    "Hmm... Do you have any recommendations?" 

    Ai Jia replied, and pointed at the screen twice. It seemed that he was already prepared: "I saw an amusement island on the star network, and the evaluation seems to be pretty good."

     He As soon as the voice fell, the report sharing and tourist feedback about the amusement island appeared on the screen of Caesar's communicator.  

   He took a closer look, and found that this amusement island is indeed very novel. In addition to the entertainment facilities generally loved by the worms, there are marshmallow flower seas, lollipop castles, etc., which will make Ryan extremely excited. stuff.