(N)CH.41

Sitting on the sofa in the office, Caesar patiently coaxed Ryan for a while, and finally made Xiao Chongzi stop crying.

    Although Ryan didn't drop the little pearl anymore, he was still sobbing, and kept pushing into Caesar's arms, obviously extremely wronged.

    Caesar touched Xiao Chong Cub's head distressedly, and hugged Ryan tightly. His little worm cub has been the treasure in his palm since it was still in the worm egg, how could he ever suffer such grievances.

    "Does the headache hurt?" He was afraid that Ryan would bump his head into pain.

    Ryan shook his head and nodded again: "It doesn't hurt, the stomach is soft." The bad bug cub couldn't help bumping at all, it was soft, and it was obviously taller than him, but it fell down when he bumped it.

    After finishing speaking, he pursed his mouth again: "When Dad asked, it seemed to hurt a little." Although it didn't seem to be particularly painful, it didn't stop him from acting like a baby to Dad and trying to please Dad.

    Caesar hugged Ryan, and immediately turned to the teacher and said, "Sorry, I also want to take my worm cub to the hospital for a checkup. When that classmate and his guardian worm come back later, please tell them and wait for us for a while "

    Teacher: "...Okay, okay."

    Carrying Ryan out of the Cub Garden and getting on the suspension car, Caesar put Ryan on his lap and said to him seriously: "Ryan , today you—"

    Before Caesar finished speaking, Ryan quickly raised his hands and hugged his head: "Ryan has a headache." Dad must start to teach him a lesson!

    Although Caesar knew from his erratic gaze that the little worm was probably pretending, he immediately started the hover car: "Dad will take you to the hospital right away."

    Ryan flinched: "Ryan doesn't want to go to the hospital.

    Before his father took him to the hospital to check his teeth, he was frightened by the wailing of other bug cubs before he entered the door. He held on to the door frame for a long time and refused to go in. Finally, he was coaxed in by his father .

    Then the doctor showed him a shiny silver... woo woo woo, Ryan doesn't want to think about it anymore.

    For the first time since returning from the hospital, Ryan voluntarily insisted on not eating sugar for half a month. Although he couldn't help it later, he ate his favorite cloud lollipop again.

    The suspension car started to drive automatically according to the set planned route, and the destination was Central Star Hospital. Ryan had no excuse to avoid his father's criticism this time, so he could only look at Caesar helplessly.

    Caesar sighed softly.

    Ryan's little heart trembled, and he quickly defended himself: "Dad...he was the one who said that first..."

    Little Chong Cub looked extremely pitiful, he was afraid that his father would criticize him, and he was also afraid that his father would be unhappy. Disappoint yourself.

    Caesar patted him on the back: "Dad didn't mean to criticize you for this."

    "There are worms bullying Ryan, of course Ryan shouldn't suffer silently and let other worms bully you." "

    But, do this today , Did Ryan ever think that he might get hurt too?"

    Ryan was still too young. Even though he was in the same class as the male cub, he was still younger than him. Although he hasn't seen the worm cub yet, there is a high probability that the other's physique will not be smaller than Ryan's. If Ryan failed to knock down the worm cub today, but angered him instead, would he put himself in danger?