(N) CH.31

After the rebroadcast, the lives of Nishizawa and Ryan have not changed much. They just live broadcast for a while at a fixed time after dinner, and Ryan only needs to do his own things, watch cartoons or do manual work, to be cute There are a lot of bugs screaming in the barrage.

    Although the live broadcast is not a job with a stable income, the increasingly long string of numbers behind the star currency account balance has made Caesar gradually start to feel safe, and he has paid more attention to the quality of life of himself and Ryan.

    Before, everything Caesar prepared for Ryan was the best, and he never chose to settle for the second best because of the price. But it’s not like this when buying things for myself. I still retain the consumption habits of another world, shopping around, thinking about it before placing an order.

    But now, he stared at a hover car with the highest rating on Xingwang, but the price was also very exaggerated, and he paid for it as soon as he gritted his teeth.

    Although there is a hover car at Garda's house that can be used, but whether it is to pick up Ryan to and from school, or to take him out on weekends and holidays, it is more convenient to have his own hover car.

    After buying the hovercar, it took a few more days to pass the special hovercar driving training, and Caesar was able to drive the hovercar to pick up the two little bug cubs from school.

    On the first day, Ryan sat in the passenger seat curiously, staring at Caesar's operation. But when he found out that his father only needed to set the destination and press the autopilot button, he lost interest in this matter, and ran to the back row the next day, chatting head-to-head with Nuo Xi.

    Xiao Chong Zai really likes this new friend. The friendship between the two Xiao Chong Zai is getting deeper and deeper, and the relationship between Caesar and Jia Da is getting closer. Garda took him in and out of many places that he had never been before, and brought him many novel experiences, and Caesar also liked this new friend very much.

     Weekends are usually the days when the two of them go out with their cubs. Amusement parks, shopping malls, and various exhibitions, they have visited almost all the places in Central Star that are suitable for bringing cubs, and they enjoy it every time. Go and return with all your heart's content.

     However, this weekend, to Caesar's surprise, Garda declined his invitation.

    Jiada's face was filled with anticipation and joy, his bright eyes narrowed into a crescent moon, and he did not hide his happiness: "Movey came home to spend the holiday with me."

    Caesar was startled before he realized that this The weekend is Wenli Festival.

    Wenli Festival is equivalent to the Zerg's Valentine's Day. It comes from the name of Wenli, the eleventh generation queen of the empire. It is said that the Zerg Emperor at that time wanted to let the insects of the entire Zerg Star celebrate the birthday of his beloved son, and it was also their wedding. Memorial Day, specially set this day as the love festival of the Zerg.

    How popular is Wenli Festival in Zongxing? Every time Nishizawa logged on to Xingwang in the past week, there were almost no other posts on the homepage of the forum except for discussing how to celebrate the Wenli Festival, how to invite your sweetheart to celebrate the Wenli Festival, and where to go to celebrate the Wenli Festival.

    In addition, in order to create a festive atmosphere, the entire interface of the shopping website turned pink, which made Nishizawa stunned. It seems that different races have some commonalities in their perception of color.