Chapter 3

Previously on The son of Indra

"Alright I am heading out, I love you guys". Sakra kissed both girls as he walked out.

"We love you too, have a good first day". They yelled and Sakra walked down the street and could see the school from where he lived. He waved and smiled to people as he walked until he made it to the front of the school.

"Alright let's get this show on the road". Sakra said as he walked into the school grounds. Things where gonna get interesting from here on out.

Present time
Sakra walked into the school main grounds and was quickly getting the attention of everyone around him mostly by the girls.

"Who's that"?

"Is he a new student"?

"He's hot".

"He's so handsome".

"Oh lord". Sakra continued to walk until he made it to his classroom and saw that the class was about to get ready and the teacher saw him and smiled.

"You must be the new student please come in and introduce yourself". The teacher told Sakra who nodded and did as he asked.

"Hello, my names Sakra Indra. I like to workout relax sleep and read". Sakra told them all and the teacher walked up and pointed to a open seat.

"Why don't you go take the window seat, class is about to start". The teacher told Sakra who nodded his head and went to his seat and looked out the window and dazed off.

Durning class
The teacher had the kids doing a assignment in there workbooks when a handsome young man with blond hair walked in and walked to the teacher and asked something.

"Sakra, will you please go with Kiba, there president wishes to speak to you". The teacher called out the student name who looked up and sensed he was a devil but none the less got his things and walked up to Kiba.

"Lead the way". Sakra told the devil who looked at the teacher one more time.

"Thank you for excusing Sakra". Kiba told the teacher as the 2 walked out of the classroom.

Inside the ORC

Sakra and Kiba finally made it to the inside of the club and they walked in and Sakra saw everyone in Rias's peerage.

"I have brought him like you asked Lady Rias". Kiba explained as he went to stand by the door and Sakra looked at Rias.

"Thank you Kiba, please Sakra sit". Rias offered the couch and he sat down looking at her.

"Why have you asked me to come here, Miss Gremory". This question took everyone off guard, not because of what he asked but the fact he knew Rias's last name without ever meeting her.

"How do you know my last name"? Rias asked and Sakra didn't look away form her.

"Because your a high class devil so a lot of people know who you are". Sakra told them smirking witch now set them on guard. "Relax, I am not here to cause trouble for anyone and no I am not with the other 2 factions". Sakra explained to them witch seemed to loosen them up a little still kinda on guard.

"So you know who I am and the supernatural"? Rias asked and Sakra nodded his head. "How do you know so much about it"? Rias asked and Sakra looked out the window in front of him for a minute.

"Because of privet reasons I do not wish to share to someone I just met". Sakra told her looking back at her. "I gotta say those school uniforms do you ladies quite well". Sakra said smirking causing the girls to blush a deep red.

"Oh my the new kids already giving you the hots Rias"? Akeno teased her while looking at Sakra, the girls could not lie he was extremely handsome and had a well built frame and a strong aura, calm but dominant.

"Didn't mean to make you girls blush so hard my apologies". Sakra said to them jokingly. "Now let's go back to the first question I asked. What is it you wanted to speak about"? Sakra asked the devil heir who leaned back in her chair.

"I wanted to see if you knew about the supernatural. I also wanted to see if you had a sacred gear to try to activate it, and ask you to join my peerage". Rias explained to the god who cocked a eyebrow.

"I have no sacred gear, and I can't join your group even if I wanted too. My bloodline prevents me from being transformed into any other species". Sakra told the devil who was now more interested into him.

"Just who are you Sakra Indra"? Rias asked now more in a curious tone, but Sakra seemed to not wanna budge.

"A person who you don't want to mess with or play games with. I say that as a warning not a threat. It's getting late and I am tired I hope you all have a good evening". Sakra told them as he got up and walked out of the room.

"He really is quite a interesting man". Akeno told her king who continued to look at the door.

"Yes he is a interesting person that's for sure. Quite a good looking one too". Rias admitted causing Akeno to giggle. "Hopefully he can help me with my own issues. First I need to become a friend and not do anything stupid". Akeno looked to her king with a serious look.

"We will find a way out, don't worry Rias, we are all here to free you from your forced engagement". Akeno told her serious and she nodded her head. Hopefully he can make her greatest demon vanish and give her the life of a free woman.

BOOOM new chapter out, like comment share and as I always say until next time THUDER_GOD17 OUTTTT