Chapter 6

Sakra appears inside his home as he stretched his body and went to the kitchen and got a drink and sat down at the table thinking.

"Prince Sakra welcome home". Vali told the Hindu god who saw her and Ingvild walk into the room.

"Hello girls, how's the evening been"? Sakra asked the girls who shrugs there shoulders.

"Nothing new, we did sense a small spike in your aura signature, where you having trouble with something"? Ingvild asked Sakra who shook his head.

"The Gremory heir and her peerage where fighting off a stray. It tried to attack me so I used a thunderbolt and cooked it's ass". Sakra told them slamming the rest of his drink before walking over and putting it the dishwasher. "It would appear that her peearge is not well trained in any way. With her ability's she alone should have destroyed that thing, but instead they struggled". Sakra explained to the girls who listened.

"What do you think she dose in her free time"? Vali asked and Sakra said nothing for a second.

"Not training that's for sure, a woman of her status will have a hard future with running a hole clan if she can't get her and her peerage at the strength they all should be at". Sakra told them sighing.

"What will you do sense I know you said you wanted to figure out her problem she is having, whatever that may be". Ingvild questioned the god wanting to know his motives.

"I am going to see her tomorrow morning and I will find out what she is currently struggling with, it's most likely something devil related and her position as the heir to the Gremory clan". Sakra explained as he walked over to the couch and laid down and put his hands behind his head and closed his eyes. "Whatever it may be it's something that's affecting her in serious situations, and if she continues to act show she has on and off the battle field she is gonna get herself and her peerage killed". Sakra told the 2 maids who sat down on the short part of the couch right next to Sakra.

"You are really interested into this Gremory girl". Vali told Sakra who said nothing.

"Best to assume that this will be what makes your identity know to the supernatural". Ingvild said to the god who still said nothing.

"He fell asleep Ingvild". Vali spoke up as they saw he was fast asleep. "The next couple of days will most likely be the foundation to are futures". Vali explained to her fellow devil.

"Yes it will, let's go get some rest, we got big days on the horizon". Ingvild told Vali who nodded her head as they went upstairs to Sakra's room and got undressed and got into the bed and both fell asleep.

Later that night

Vali woke up for some random reason as she got up to stretch she got a bad feeling that the girls where not alone. Vali looked over to Ingvild who also woke up not longer after Vali.

"Vali do you feel that"? Ingvild asked the dragon empress who nodded her head.

"I feel it but I can't put my finger on it". Vali explained to the devil as they both got out of bed and threw on a red and black robe over there body's and tied it with a string and where about to walk over of the room until both girls where sent flying back as they slammed into the wall.

"Well we'll well, look what we got here some pretty bad looking girls, wonder what we can do with them". Vali and Ingvild got up and looked to see 10-15 men in black armor with a phoenix symbol on the left chest plate.

"Who the hell are you dirtbags"? Vali asked as she summoned her dragon wings and Ingvild was coated in a purple aura.

"That's cute but we already know everything on your abilities white dragon empress Ingvild leviathan". The man in the front said and the 2 girls looked at each other then back to the men.