Chapter 9

Sakra was currently in the ORC with all the other members. They where discussing there packs they have done and some other devil stuff.

"I am proud of you all, Akeno 12, Kiba 10. Koneko 8 Asia 6." Rias told everyone there numbers for the packs. "These are incredible in only 2 weeks of the month. This could be a record breaker if this keeps up all month." Rias told them and they all smiled hearing that.

"Yes you all should be proud of yourself." Sakra added on to Rias's comment. "This place has trouble everywhere. So to protect it and get numbers like those in 2 weeks in amazing."

"Sakra, what do you do in your free time?" Asia asked the god who thought for a second.

"Well I do my schooling, fight bad guys, train, help you guys out, sleep. My days are normally busy but there is nothing wrong with that." Sakra told the group of devils.

"I still can't believe you're the son of Lord Indra." Kiba added his own comment.

"Yea it's pretty crazy, but it comes with its perks but also its drawbacks. To those who know who I am, I'm a huge target for people to try to use the things I love most to make me do there dirty work." Sakra told the group of devils.

"Well we will be sure to help in anyway we can." Rias told Sakra who chuckled.

"I appreciate it, but I am talking about people who are Satan class beings and higher. It's ok though I am the son of Indra, I am as strong as I am cause of my training." Sakra told Rias and the others.

Time skip

"Hey Rias?" Sakra and Rias where sitting in the ORC room together as everyone else was busy doing there own things.

"What's up Sakra?" Rias asked the god who thought for a second.

"How about me and you go on a date, to get to know each other a little better?" Sakra asked Rias who smiled.

"I would love that Sakra, I will go and get ready I will meet you at your house in a hour." Rias told him and he nodded and teleported home.

Sakra's home

"Damn what should I wear?" Sakra asked himself looking through all his clothes.

"Busy getting ready for are date?" Sakra looked to the door and saw Indra leaning against it.

"Father, what brings you to the human world?" Sakra asked his dad who walked up to him.

"I thought I would help my son get ready for his first date." Indra told his son who chuckled.

"Well, what are you thinking?" Sakra asked his father who looked and found a good outfit.

"Here throw this on." Sakra put on a gray dress t shirt and black dress pants and a nice belt. He finished it off with some nice gray dress shoes. He put on a coupe of necklace and looked in the mirror.

"How do I look?" Sakra asked his dad who fixed his shirt and his sleeves for him and smiled.

"You look good, very nice for a first date. I will leave you to it, remember to be fun and interesting and not so uptight." Indra told his son who nodded as he teleported back to his kingdom.

"Well let's get this show on the road." Sakra said lookig at his watch seeing it has been about 45 minutes sense he got ready. "Hopefully I do good, this is my first official date with someone other then Vali and Ingvild." Sakra told himself as he went downstairs and got some water and throw in a pice of mint gum and put some colonel on. "She should be hear any minute." Sakra said lookig at his watch.