Forms / The Unabridged Journals.

Rules,#1

Rules,
#1.  Pretty simple, be kind. Don't be rude, or mean in any way to myself or others, it won't be tolerated. Your form won't be considered and you'll be placed on a blacklist so other writers know who you are.
#2.   Diversity & inclusion. Any and all faceclaims are welcome as long as they aren't problematic/overused, fit within the age range, and fit in the summer theme. Furthermore, any and all gender, sexualities and pronouns are more than welcome.
#3.  Forms. Please make sure to be as unique and detailed as possible, and please do not reuse forms from other applyfics, I'd prefer it if you made a new one for this book. Comment the name of your character in the appropriate section and fill out the rest of the form in the replies. You're more than welcome to apply as many times as you'd like with different characters but please try to maintain the balance between genders. I will not be accepting google forms.
#4.   Interact with the story! There's nothing that motivates writers more than readers voting, commenting, etc. I want to know your thoughts and opinions, please don't be silent. The passwords are to share this story on your message board & tag me, and to comment your favourite summer activity & song in your form.
#5.   Make sure you fill your forms out as soon as possible, and if you have any questions, you're more than welcome to ask.

Form,
001 𖦹 Full name.   What is their full name? You're welcome to include any details on who gave it to them or why a particular name was chosen.
002 𖦹 Preferred name.  What do they preferred to be called?
003 𖦹 Nickname(s).   Any nicknames or pet names that others call them? Which ones are most commonly used? Do they have any favourites out of them?

004 𖦹 Faceclaim.  Who does your character look like? Examples include; Iris Law, Alex Fitzalan, Tamino Amir, Algee Smith, Yasmin Finney, Andrea Chaparro, Willow Smith, Xolo Maridueña, Josh Heuston, Jonathan Daviss, Amanda Campana, Gracie Abrams, Joe Keery. Please do not choose a problematic faceclaim or just do a quick search before just to check before using.
005 𖦹 Backup faceclaim.   This is here in case I prefer your backup faceclaim or your backup has more resources or fits the vibe of your character better, etc.

006 𖦹 Age (19-24), birthdate & zodiac sign.   Self explanatory but how old are they, what date and month were they born in, and what is their zodiac sign. Make sure to list an age within the age range for your character and one which fits your faceclaim.
007 𖦹 Gender, sexuality & pronouns.   Self explanatory but list your character's gender, pronouns and sexuality. All inclusive!

008 𖦹 Stereotype/title.  What typical stereotype does your character fit? Examples include; the mirrorball, wallflower, anti-hero, girl/boy next door, stargirl, honey boy/golden child, rockstar.
009 𖦹 Personality.  What are they like with other people and when no one's watching? If you're struggling to come up with a description, you can have a look at key personality traits for their zodiac sign or mbti/enneagram type to help you.
010 𖦹 Love interest & trope.   Would you like your character to have a love interest? And if so, what trope do you think fits them best. Examples include; love at first sight/soulmates, 'I hate everyone but you', summer fling, second chance, oblivious/everyone sees it but you, sworn off relationships, all grown up, grumpy x sunshine, etc. Remember, it doesn't have to be a permanent love interest, it can be a crush, a hookup, or a fling, etc.

011 𖦹 Family details & dynamics.   Full names, ages, and descriptions of family members' personalities or their dynamic with your character. How close are the family? Do they see each other often with their jobs? What do they think about your character's career?
012 𖦹 Background.  What was it like for your character growing up? Include any important events that have happened to them that have shaped them into who they are currently before the story starts.

013 𖦹 Occupation.  What does your character do for a living? Examples include; musician, songwriter, actor, social media star, sports star, etc. Remember, you character doesn't have to be famous, they can also have grown up with, be friends with or date someone famous, etc.
014 𖦹 Social media & usernames.  What forms of social media does your character have/most frequently use? What are their users and their contact names?

015 𖦹 Hobbies & likes.   What does your character like? What do they like to do for fun? Examples include; ocean, surfing, proving people wrong, collecting vintage records, thrifting, coffee, soft colours, gossiping, playing guitar, compliments.
016 𖦹 Dislikes & pet peeves.  What does your character dislike? You can include anything from their least favourite foods, to their least favourite weather or any pet peeves. A great tip is to look up their zodiac sign's likes and dislikes to help you. Examples include; cold weather, controlling people, black teas, online shopping, talking about feelings, routines, loud chewing, soft carrots, neon colours, paparazzi.
017 𖦹 Habits.   What are your character's good or bad habits? Examples include; waking up extremely early, biting their nails/picking at their skin/nail polish, the 'double tuck', procrastination, overspending, fidgeting with rings, biting the side of their cheek, smoking when nervous.
018 𖦹 Fears.  What is your character afraid of? This can be anything from extreme dislikes and mild fears to extreme phobias. Examples include; not being good enough/living up to expectations, disappointing others, needles, spiders, claustrophobia, paranoia of someone watching you.

019 𖦹 Reason for joining road trip.   Why did they want to go on this road trip? What are they running away or need a break from?
020 𖦹 Opinions on driving.   It is a road trip so what's their opinion on driving? Do they have their license? Do they usually drive? How do they feel about driving on this trip, or is it something they'd hate to do?
021 𖦹 Opinions on Romina.  What does your character think about her? Have they met, and if so, when was the first time? What were their first impressions? If they haven't met, where have they heard about her, what do they think?

022 𖦹 Aesthetic & style.  What's their aesthetic? What do they commonly wear? Do they have a favourite set of shoes, do they wear jewellery or have tattoos? Example; oversized leather jacket. Messy/curly hair, don't care. Classic black worn down converse. Chipping nail polish. Trouble. Minimal colour. Rings galore. Rockstar & they know it. Tattoos under long sleeve shirts.

023 𖦹 Mixtape.  Five or more songs that fit your character's personality and seem like ones they'd listen to.
024 𖦹 Quotes.  More than three quotes of things your character may say over the course of the book.
025 𖦹 Extra.   Anything extra you can remember that you want to add to your form. Examples include; allergies, pets, height, disabilities, mental health problems, etc.
026 𖦹 Password(s).   Read the rules!

𖦹 Questions,

Applications. 𖦹

Tags;

   𖦹 Deadline, tbd. This solely depends on the flow of applications and how many of those I choose to select. It will be revealed at a later date.
   𖦹 You are more than welcome to link any Pinterest boards you may have made for your character or any other graphics you feel necessary, and if you would like to create any graphics for this book to be displayed in the gallery, please do message me for more details.
   𖦹 There will be no favouritism and no guaranteed applications, etc.
   𖦹 Have fun applying and feel free to tag anyone who you feel may be interested!