For Breakfast: Red Bulls & Sunshine,

   Romina,001 𖦹 Full name

Romina,
001 𖦹 Full name. Romina Isabel Lucero.
002 𖦹 Preferred name.   No preferred name.
003 𖦹 Nickname(s). Ro, Rome, Romi, Mimi, Mina, Luce, & various pet names.

004 𖦹 Faceclaim.  Mica Argañaraz.
005 𖦹 Backup faceclaim.  N/A.

006 𖦹 Age, birthdate & zodiac sign.  23, February 20th, Pisces.
007 𖦹 Gender, sexuality & pronouns.   Cis-female. Queer (unlabelled). She/Her.

008 𖦹 Stereotype/title.  Starburst/should've been named Daisy.
009 𖦹 Personality.  Sunshine and peaches. Saltwater and taffy. She's born from the rays of the sun and has a personality to match. Compassionate, artistic (an ability inherited from her father), intensely empathetic, and sensitive, she's in tune with the earth and the people around her, which can leave Romina feeling more overwhelmed than not. A hopeless romantic to the heart with a certain naivety that makes her ever the more endearing, she's just as sweet on the outside as she is in. But she's far from perfect, careless for her own wellbeing, overly emotional and lacking the ability to confront others and reality, she tends to run away from her problems more often than not despite the supposed tough skin she's built from being in the spotlight from before she was born.
010 𖦹 Love interest & trope.  Leaning towards sunshine x grumpy or some form of childhood lovers but any and all tropes are open for any love interest.

011 𖦹 Family details & dynamics.   Parents, Lourdes Narcisa Lucero (48) & Romeo Amador Lucero (50). Close, but definitely not as close as they could be, then again they are very busy people. Lourdes was, and to some extent still is, a famous model and Romeo's an artist, still painting masterpieces for his buyers and selling many more from his galleries. Romi's the closest to her father, her mother and her having several disagreements regarding various matters over the years, most of which come down to Lourdes' inability to mind her own business.
012 𖦹 Background.   Growing up with expectations on who she should be, followed by millions of voices in your ear telling you what to do and how to do it from a young age isn't easy but her parents, more notably her father, did his best. Her mother, on the other hand, was one of those voices, and it did more harm than good growing up and being taught to be a model your whole life. It's a toxic workplace filled with people telling you to lose a couple of inches here, act a certain way there, cameras flashing constantly, parties filled with alcohol, cigarettes, gum, diet pills and red bulls instead of actual food and much more. It's safe to say, Romina's childhood wasn't the easiest but she's not allowed to seem ungrateful either.

013 𖦹 Occupation.   Model.
014 𖦹 Social media & usernames.   iMessage, Romi 🌻. Instagram, romilucero. Finsta, daisyluce. Twitter, romilucero. Snapchat, romilucero. Tiktok, romilucero. YouTube, rominalucero.

015 𖦹 Hobbies & likes.   Yellow, sunshine & laughter, tropical red bulls, the sound of the ocean, surfing, seashells & saltwater, cigarettes/smoking, thrifting, record players, learning acoustic guitar & sign language, spontaneous road trips, feeling of wind in your hair, drawing, strawberries, ocean blues, motorcycle rides, romance everything, converse & bikinis.
016 𖦹 Dislikes & pet peeves.  Rules/routines, cameras & flashing lights, diet pills, arguments/confrontation, cold weather except snow, facing reality, some sci-fi movies, tight buns, unwanted affection/touches, soft carrots, manipulation/being taken advantage of, bullies, heartbreak, sweet perfumes that make your head dizzy, Turkey Day, spiders, large crowds & loud noises, white chocolate.
017 𖦹 Habits.  Picking at her fingernails/nail polish, tucking hair behind her ear, fidgeting with rings/others' fingers, biting her lip.
018 𖦹 Fears.  Large crowds/tight spaces, not being good enough, flight turbulence.

019 𖦹 Reason for joining road trip.   Everywhere she goes, anywhere she looks, they're there, the paparazzi she means. And it's even worse at work, she hates it. She can't sleep, eat, surf, nothing at all without someone having an opinion about it. Then there's the actual problem with her job. Modelling isn't as lavish as it sounds. It's brutal, it will cut you in half and sow you back together but not without any long lasting damage. It's toxic and she feels like she's about to collapse or explode, she needs to get out.
020 𖦹 Opinions on driving.   Not the biggest fan of driving, especially not in LA or New York. It's scary as hell and she'd much rather Uber or get someone else to drive her from her team. She'll do it if she has to but she much prefers driving her bike to a car.
021 𖦹 Opinions on Romina.   N/A.

022 𖦹 Aesthetic & style.   Sun kissed child of the sun. Free-spirit. Adventurer. Naive? Yellow. Bikinis, white tank tops & shorts. Thrifted outfits. Messy choppy curls. Surfer. Lavish parties. Cigarettes & champagne. Brand deals. Gold jewellery. Rings. Hidden tattoos. Ocean blue.

023 𖦹 Mixtape.   Aurora by Daisy Jones & The Six. Hard Feelings by Beach Weather. Breathe In Breathe Out by Blanks. I Ain't Worried by OneRepublic. Waking In The Dark by Only The Poets. Heart-Shaped Box by Nirvana. Slow Summer by Zachary Knowles. Happy by Here At Last. Imaginary Friend by Tove Lo. Just Like A Movie by Wallows. Here Comes The Sun by The Beatles.
024 𖦹 Quotes.   "You're not at all like how they describe you, you know. Definitely not how I thought you'd be."
"Just want to forget the world for a couple of weeks, wind in my hair- [But none of this exists, don't you get that?] this is real, you, me, us here.."
"That's not my mother, not in any way that mattered."
"You said you don't care, that this is just pretend, so stop pretending, go back home, we're not keeping you captive, we don't have to see each other again and that's that."
"Modelling isn't as lovely as we all chalk it out to be."
"His name's Maverick, Mav for short. I think he thinks he can fly."
"Want me to teach you? I don't mind."
025 𖦹 Extra.   5'10. Anxiety. Undiagnosed, possible eating disorder. Rescued a black Labrador Retriever named Maverick who lives with her in her apartment. Public figure, does various speeches, ted talks & interviews over the years. No allergies.
026 𖦹 Password(s).  Read the rules!

   𖦹 Inspired by Daisy Jones, Daisy Calloway, and more. Hope you fall in love with our very own little ray of sunshine and I can't wait to see all of your applications xx