More / Pretty On The Inside (16.04).

More... I feel like I wasn't clear enough or maybe I'm too picky, but here's some help and some ideas on what I'm looking for in your characters.

   𖦹 Some ideas; misunderstood arsehole musician, sweetheart photographer, star studded ex, golden child tired of their perfect image, completely unapologetic but talented dickhead actor, bitter & jealous underrated star.
   𖦹 Career ideas; musician, actor, photographer, writer/poet, social media star, songwriter, student, waitress, etc.
   𖦹 Your character doesn't have to be famous, they can be the sibling of someone famous or have a dream to be famous or be dating someone famous and still come on the trip.
   𖦹 Not everyone is perfect, these people are all far from perfect and there will be a lot of hard topics talked about throughout this book. They are all running away from something whether they personally accept and acknowledge that or not but they want to escape to somewhere where no one knows their names for just a few days.
   𖦹 The media is brutal and so are their careers. Some reasons why they may want to come on this road trip; to turn off the mean comments on their socials and get away for a while, to get away from everything that reminds them of an ex or a family member or someone close who may have passed away recently, toxic workplace, director who's making them uncomfortable with unwanted advice and touches, lack of inspiration in writing.
   𖦹 What I'm looking for is someone with depth and with pain but not too much of the hard stuff so it overpowers them and not someone perfect either. Everyone's flawed and that's what this book is here to show. It's also here to demonstrate the less than perfect aspects of the entertainment industry and being famous, so I want your characters to reflect that.
   𖦹 Faceclaims are tricky because I know we all want to use someone who we love and I have nothing against that but I want them to reflect that upcoming star. They aren't required to have a ton of graphics as long as they have a couple of Instagram images or ones on Pinterest that give a summary vibe. So feel free to give me someone uncommon, I want the diversity instead of your typical perfect stock characters. Plus size/Asian/disabled/transgender/Pinterest model faceclaims, etc. As long as they have a name, and the above, we're okay.

𖦹 If you'd like any help, you're more than welcome to ask, that's what I'm here for. I want to see your brilliant ideas come up with something out of the box!

𖦹 Deadline for this weekend! If anyone would like an extension, please do let me know xx