ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕖𝕟

𝑴𝒂𝒚𝒂 𝑺𝒕. 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒏

 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒏

It's been two weeks since Kol and I agreed to a no-strings-attached relationship.

And we haven't done anything sexual.

We haven't even kissed.

All we've been doing is talking.

I found out that he likes to play basketball and he's an amazing cook. He brought me chicken tetrazzini to my dorm one day and I felt like I was having an orgasm in my mouth.

The food was that heavenly

I guess this is what he means by getting to know me.

But, if it could hurry up because I am touch deprived.

As I was exiting class, hands came around my waist and lift me.

I slapped the arms to put me down and turned around to see Gavin.

Oh fuck, I forgot about Gavin.

More importantly, how I left his dorm 2 weeks ago and haven't contacted him since after a month of sleeping with each other.

Gavin wraps me in his arms and I am forced to intake the sweet smell of his cologne.

"I've missed you," he whispers.

I wrap my arms around him and hug him back. A hug felt nice. It's been a while since I've had a hug.

Gavin lets me go. "I haven't seen you in Art," he says.

"Oh, I've been there." I just switched my seat without telling him.

Gavin comes closer to me. "I've missed you." His fingers dance down my arm and goosebumps follow behind. "I've missed your body."

"About that Gavin....."

A throat clears and I turn to see Kol standing there.

His demeanor radiated with this weird energy.

His eyes were blazing with something.

Anger? Jealously?

"Can we help you, man?" Gavin asks. 

He's oblivious to the fact of Kol and I. 

"Maya and I are study partners for a business class," Kol explains. "Just here to pick her up."

Gavin turns back to me. "I'll call you later," he says and kisses me on the cheek. It was nice. It was sweet.

After Gavin leaves, Kol and I awkwardly walk to his car. When we're inside the car, we don't speak.