ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪

𝑲𝒐𝒍 𝑺𝒎𝒊𝒕𝒉

I was falling for her.

I knew I would.

It was bad. I told myself not to get involved with her. I knew that she wouldn't be able to give me what I wanted. I did this with Amelia and now I'm doing it with Maya.

She wanted sex. She wanted passion.

I wanted her soul. I wanted her love. I wanted to wake up to her for the rest of my life. 

It's been two months since Angela was released from the hospital. She was staying with Leo. More often than needed. I can see the way they look at each other.

They love each other. I wanted that. I wanted it desperately from Maya.

What was holding her back? Why wasn't I good enough? Why couldn't I change her mind?

Maya and I have had rough and passionate sex for the past two months. We've also talked. We've gone on the weekly dates. It almost felt like we were dating.

But, we weren't.

Her going on a date with me is just a formality—a requirement for my dick. I was hoping I could change her mind.  

It was winter break, and she was back in Arizona. We texted every day. A lot of sexting. Midnight calls.

"So, tell me about that pretty girl you're always texting," Amanda beams. All of us were back home.

I didn't want to go, but Amanda forced me to. "Kol likes a girl? Shocker," my brother, Anthony says.

I glare at him. "Sorry, brother, but I thought you would end up alone with your dick falling off."

Amanda laughs and when I look at her, she covers her mouth and stops. "What's she like?"

I roll my eyes before responding. "She's beautiful. She's sassy. She's so nice and sweet. She's so funny and every time she laughs, she lights up the entire room. My life felt so boring and lost before I met her. It was like she touched a part of my soul and she wouldn't let go."

Anthony gasps and Amanda squeals. "Oh, my God! Oh, my God! You love her. You're in love with her."

I shook my head hesitantly. "N-No. We're just friends."

Anthony and Amanda roll their eyes. 

"Friends my ass," Anthony says.

I get up from our island and head to the fridge. I open it and grab a water bottle. "K, you can't possibly tell us that you guys are just friends," Amanda says.

I glance at Amanda before looking away. "Oh my God, they're fucking each other," Anthony yells.

I throw the water bottle at him. He was going to wake up our Nona. Anthony grabs the spot on his arm that the water bottle hit. I see it turning red.