𝟏𝟎;

Liked by jackchampion, oliviarodrigo and 712 000 others

melroberts two years of this is what it feels like.
I put this album out when I was 17, on my birthday-and I never would've thought this is where I would be now thanks to it. This album is my first child and I'm so insanely proud of it. Who would've thought two years after putting it out I'd have a second album out- and be in movies I love? Not me.

jackchampion happy birthday you're such a star
melroberts that's me 🕺🏼💜

Oliviarodrigo can't believe it's been two years, happy birthday❤️
melroberts I know it flies by so quickly it's scary, I love u

joshuatbassett so happy I was there to witness it first HAPPY BIRTHDAY
melroberts THANK YOU BROTHER

misstrinitybliss that's when I learned you existed also happy birthday, can't wait to see you again!
melroberts well I'm glad !!!!!!! And me too  I miss you!

User923 this got me through so much so thank u
melroberts I love you I hope you're doing better now💜

User111 when's the third one
melroberts if I could I'd put out new albums every day

User421 SO YOU'RE OLDER THAN JACK
jackchampion she never fails to remind me she is

Load more comments

Liked by melroberts, jamieflatters and 341 000 others

jackchampion Happy birthday Lia, thank you for being so kind to the world and making me feel important, so glad to have you in my life and call you my best friend.
And please stop reminding me you're older, I feel like a baby.

melroberts don't do this I'll cry, I love u very much!
jackchampion don't cry I'll laugh, love ya too :)

misstrinitybliss my favorite people 💕
Liked by jackchampion and melroberts

jamieflatters cute I ship it
jackchampion you mean you and I? Funny I ship it too!

devyn_nekoda AHH I LOVE YOU TWO
melroberts ❤️❤️

melroberts you couldn't chose a nice picture? Had to be one where I'm in the middle of talking. You're so bad at this
jackchampion this is a great picture! very natural and authentic.

User116 lia omg he has a nickname for her are you kidding 😭

User007 I've been waiting for this post. You guys are so cute NOW CONFIRM IT FOR REAL

User333 someone love me like Jack and Amelia love each other please I need this 🙏🏼

Load more comments

At this point- everyone was convinced the two were together. It was no secret anymore, although they still wanted to try to keep it undercover, they wanted to enjoy the secrecy before putting it out there. They both loved the thrill of going out to dinner- not knowing if the paparazzis would be there to spot them and reveal it to everyone. It's what made everything interesting to them, being together, not knowing what the next thing that would happen would be. Filming had just started a few days ago- and they enjoyed it as much as anyone would. If not more.
Playing enemies to lovers was not on their bucket list before they both auditioned- but it was so much fun. After everyday spent on set- they would find each other on the bed, hands intertwined just talking about the movie. Laughing about how they both broke characters a few hours before and how incredibly proud they were to have been both trusted  enough to be in this movie, together.
They were closer than ever- they loved each other like no one had ever loved before. Never being away from one another- they were having an awesome summer.

Amelia was happy. In fact- she had never been happier. But somehow, every night she would wonder what would happen next- what if he got bored? what if he fell out of love? What If, after they loved each other so intensely for months- they would just end up in a routine and not love that way anymore?

Jack knew the girl was overwhelmed with this relationship- not necessarily in a bad way, he just knew she was scared of commitment. And even thought the both of them were happy- he was , on his side, scared that the girl would bail. He knew she loved him just as much as he loved her, he just couldn't stop thinking about the fact that she had gone through so much before- he didn't want her to feel like she had to stay with him to make him happy.
He had meant it when he said to her before, it would be a privilege to have his heart broken by her. By such a beautiful but tormented soul- but like said- they loved the thrill of not knowing what would happen next although it scared them.
But Jack was so good to her. Reassuring her, telling how beautiful and perfect she looked everyday, praising her work to make her feel confident to keep her going. He was what she had always dreamed of having deep down. He was all she ever wanted.

Her dad- now that was a tough topic. He had ruined her in ways a dad should never do his daughter. Had ruined her family- her mom and her especially. Tainted her relationship with her brother whom she hadn't spoken to since she was 12- she had no idea where he was.

Her dad had been off radar for a few years- to her pleasure. She didn't know if he knew what she was up to- or if he even cared. But she wanted him too. Deep inside, she wanted him to care. Wanted him to regret leaving such a smart and talented girl of a daughter behind- for people who didn't even care about his well being.
She hated the fact that she still looked for his approval in anything. Would he like my music? Would he approve of Jack? Would he think I'm good enough to be here? He was an asshole who only ever cared about himself and who destroyed her- and her trust, absolutely ruining her life.
But she was proud that she made it without him anyway. Sure, she longed the feeling of having a father- or even a big brother- though she had Joshua for that. But she was happy about where she was, she had surrounded herself with people who only cared and loved her, people who would do anything for her as she would do for them.

Except that- when she got an unknown call from his current girlfriend telling her that her dad had passed away- everything just fell apart.

__________________________________
April 14th
I'm so exited for the next chapter I love drama. Y'all didn't think I'd make them happy together throughout the entire book  now did you?
Anyway- her dad sucks. But same- I also need a Jack now.
I said I would write about their summer while filming- I won't simply because that would suck and I wanna write something good and entertaining for you guys. I'm still writing about their summer tho.
I love this book sm it hurts. Also please check out my Ethan ff- I'm working hard on that one too!