My Cold Mafia Husband💀(pt 2)

Jungkook sat at the breakfast table to have his breakfast. Taehyung hurriedly served him. Jungkook looked at taehyung with questioning eyes holding a burnt toast in his hand.

Taehyung's eyes widen when he realised.

"What is this?" Jungkook asked in deep voice which made taehyung to shiver.

"I-i am sorry I got distracted by your yellings at the guards....uh u-uuh n-no it's my fault w-wait I will make a new one f-for y-you." Taehyung said pulling the burnt toast from jungkook's hand.

"No need, You know what I'm just noticing you from a long time you are not intrested doing my works anymore and the worst thing is that know you are neglecting your duties towards hanuel also.....look he is still in his previous clothes." He said pointing at Linda who was holding hanuel.

Taehyung bite his lips holding his aching stomach as he was having extreme period cramps ofcourse jungkook didn't knew about that because he never cared about him anyway. This is what Taehyung thought.

"I'm sorry I will take care about it from next."

Jungkook sighed and left to his office.
Taehyung wiped his tears and also went to change hanuel's clothes.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Jungkook was sitting on his office deep in thoughts he was regretting for arguing with taehyung.

He sighed opening his mobile lock and smiled when the picture of taehyung holding hanuel popped infront of him.

He caressed the mobile screen looking at his family with heart eyes suddenly his gaze fall on the calendar.

"Shit today is the day of taehyung's periods."

Author pov: (It may sounds cringy but if taehyung can give a birth then periods are normal duh.)

Jungkook was now feeling more guilty yes he always set a reminder for taehyung's periods. In these day jungkook secretly took care of taehyung without letting him know for example he made breakfast for him with excuses, sometimes change hanuel's diapers at midnight and he tried to act calm infront of taehyung especially in those days. Taehyung unknowingly always get overwhelmed but at last jungkook always do something which wiped off all taehyung's impressions for him.

Anyway he stood up from his office chair fixing his tie.

"I should say sorry to him." Jungkook thought and left to buy some choclates for taehyung as apology.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Jungkook took a deep breath before entering inside his mansion. As soon as he entered into his living room his blood boiled seeing his wife giggling with his neighbour Park Seojoon even though seojoon is married and have two kids already but still jungkook don't like anyone close to his wife being a mafia he can't trust anyone. He angrily throwed the flowers and chocolates on the floor and shouted.

"What are you doing here in my house."
Taehyung and seojoon got shocked looking at jungkook.

"Hey Jeon what's up." Seojoon asked with a smile but his smile faded looking at furious jungkook.

"Get out from my house before I do something bad to you." Jungkook warned in deep voice.

Seojoon frowned looking at taehyung who was looking scared, taehyung pleaded him with puppy eyes to go from there.

Seojoon sighed and left from there without saying anything.

Jungkook glared at taehyung who was looking down at the floor fiddling his fingers.

"What he was doing here?" He asked raising his voice.

Taehyung flinched.

"He came here to meet haneul but he was sleeping so--."