My Cold Mafia Husband💀 (Pt 3) [M]

"Feed me too." Jungkook mumbled snuggling into his neck sniffing his soft strawberry scent.

"J-jungkook what are y-you saying??"

Jungkook pulled away staring at him with dark eyes and a wide smirk on his face.

"D-don't look at me like t-this." Taehyung shuttered breathing heavily.

"Like what?" Jungkook asked in seductive voice while rubbing his waist.

"L-like you gonna eat me."

Jungkook chuckled darkly and in no sec taehyung find himself pinned on the bed under his mafia husband who was hovering above him.

"Yes this is what I'm gonna do."

"J-jungkook no please h-haneul is sleeping."

"So its up to you, See if you make any noice he will wake up so be a good wife and give your husband whatever he want."

Taehyung whimpered closing his eyes when he felt jungkook's rough hands sliding inside his shirt.

"Ahhmm j-jun-kookahhm."

Jungkook pulled up his shirt and took it off completely.

Taehyung's cheeks turned red he was feeling fully exposed in front of his husband who was staring at his milky while body like a pervert.

"Can I?" Jungkook asked in a whisper rubbing his lips on his nipples.

Taehyung bite his lips to control his moans his nipples got hard and perky because of jungkook's soft torcher on them.

"O-ok but just for few minutes." Taehyung granted him permission unaware of the devilish smirk on jungkook's face.

He hurriedly latched on his nipples starting sucking them aggressively. Taehyung rolled his eyes in pleasure it was totally different feeling for him.

Jungkook squeezed his other breast harder that milk milk started to flow from it.

Taehyung wanted to moan loudly but he can't because his baby was sleeping but his husband was eating his breasts with no mercy.

"Mmm slow down." Taehyung moaned in a whisper pulling his hairs.

"Mmm Im will trymm."

"At least don't bite hmm." Taehyung whinned.

"Sorry." Jungkook said and started sucking slowly.

Taehyung smiled and let him do what ever he want.
It's been half hour but jungkook was still sucking his nipples.

"J-jungkook stop leave something for hanuel he will be awake soon."

"Don't worry darling I am going to f*ck you so you will able to produce more." Jungkook replied huskily.

Taehyung cheeks turned red he gulped and tried to push him but jungkook pinned his both hands while looking at him darkly.

"Don't you dare to escape, if you don't want to be punished."
Taehyung shivered and obeyed him like a good wife.

At the next moment both of there clothes were on the floor and jungkook was thrusting inside him like a beast and Taehyung was moaning as loud as he could.

Don't worry about haneul they were doing it in another room which was also sound proof, jungkook loves to hear his wifey screaming his name.

"Uhmm slow it down."

"Nahhh I can't, you are irresistible for me."
He groaned increasing his speed.

"Mm j-jungkook I'm cumming."