My Cold Mafia Husband💀(pt4)

"Hello everybody." The man greeted with a slight smirk looking at the mafia.

"Dad?" Taehyung smiling widely.

"My Baby." Mr Kim opened his arms wider to hug him.

Taehyung was about to hug Mr Kim but jungkook pulled him towards him by holding his arm.

Taehyung looked at jungkook with confused eyes who was glaring his father with dark eyes.

"I have an important meeting lets go back." Jungkook informed in deep voice still glaring at Mr Kim.

"Jungkook atleast let me meet with my father properly." Taehyung said in a low voice with pleading eyes on him.

"CAN'T YOU HEAR WHAT I SAID?" He suddenly burst out making everyone flinch.

Tears welled up in taehyung's eyes.
Yoonmin stood silently as they knew the cost of messing with the Mafia.

Yoongi wanted to punch jungkook for making his baby brother cry but he knew that somehow jungkook was also not wrong.

"lets go." He held his wrist tightly and drag the crying taehyung with him to the car.
Mr Kim smirked thinking something evil.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
During the whole ride taehyung kept on crying silently. Little hanuel was sad seeing his mother crying he diverted his doe eyes to his father who was looking so angry.

Taehyung noticed and wiped his tears looking out of the window. He was feeling so broken jungkook hurted him again and this time he insulted his rights infront of his own family.
He was feeling extremely disappointed by his act and angry on himself because he thought maybe now he will change maybe now they can live a happy peaceful life together.

Jungkook stopped the car infront of his huge mansion with a jerk and turned to taehyung but before he could say anything taehyung angrily opened the door and went out holding hanuel in his arms.

Jungkook took a frustrated sigh and also went behind him after parking the car.

He called taehyung manytimes but taehyung didn't listened and went upstairs to their shared bedroom with haneul.

After taking a deep breath and holding his anger jungkook also went into the room where he saw taehyung harshly taking off his jewellery.

"We need to talk." Jungkook said as calm as he could.

Taehyung ignored him and made his way towards the bathroom but jungkook was fast enough to catch him

"Leave my d-don't t-touch me." Taehyung said in a broken tone glaring at him with tear filled eyes.

Jungkook's heart clenched he knew that he might did right but in a very wrong way. He lost taehyung's trust again.

He sighed and softly cupped his face wipping off his tears but taehyung angrily jerked his hands.

"Don't TRY TO MANIPULATE ME AGAIN IT'S ENOUGH NOW." he shouted out his lungs.

"Look tae lis---."

"What listen huh? Is there anything else left to hurt me? Don't you think once,what will my father think how there son-in-law treating his son huh---."

"I DONT CARE WHAT THAT BASTARD THINK ABOUT ME."

"MIND YOUR LANGUAGE JUNGKOOK, HE IS MY FATHER I WILL NOT LISTEN ANYTHING AGAINST HIM."

Jungkook chuckled bitterly mockingly clapping his hands.

"Father? Dont call him with this name, I'm a father also and you are making me disgust with this word."

"You are disgusting." Taehyung glared daringly.