𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐞𝐧; 𝐛𝐮𝐛𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐮𝐦 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡

*:・゚✧*:・゚

*:・゚✧*:・゚

...

FELICITY FLETCHER: I think that my life changed quite a lot after the Diamond Head Festival. At the time, I thought it was a great thing but looking back, it really wasn't.

WARREN ROJAS: I could tell that something had changed with Felicity - and Eddie too - I just didn't really pick up on anything then.

KAREN SIRKO: Felicity began to spend less and less time around everyone, she was out playing songs in clubs, getting high with other bands and spending a lot of time at the studio.

...

Felicity lounged about at the studio, balls of ripped out pages surrounded her. Everything she wrote was wrong, she had something very specific to say and she wasn't getting there at all. The feelings inside her were confusing, nothing made sense to her anymore.

"Felicity," Teddy says approaching her, "What's all this?"

Felicity sighed, "I was working on another song, but everything I write isn't good enough, it's just not right."

Teddy leans down to pick up a piece of screwed up paper from the floor. After unscrewing it, he begins to read. As Teddy does this, Felicity angrily screws something out in her notebook and groans.

"Nothing is going right." Felicity mumbles, looking up at the ceiling.

"Felicity, this is good." Teddy says, sitting down next to her on the couch.

"No it isn't Teddy," Felicity says, "The song is meant to be about annoyance and anger and it just keeps turning out about longing and passion. That's not what I'm going for."

"That might not be what you're going for but it's working." Teddy says, handing her the piece of paper, "Now, how about we get in the studio and try out a few things."

"I'm not sure, Teddy," Felicity says, "I just want this song to be perfect and it's not happening."

"Hey, you can't knock it until you try it." Teddy says, rising to his feet.

Felicity contemplates for a brief moment before nodding, "Might as well try it."

***

Annoyed, stopped singing and took a step back from the microphone, "It's not right, there's something missing. I need to sound more angry, help me sound more angry."

"Felicity, I don't-" Teddy began.

"Please," Felicity says, "Just help me."

Teddy sighed, "Okay, what was the last thing that made you angry."

Felicity thought for a moment, "When Warren took the last-"

"No, not trivial like that," Teddy interrupted, "What's something that made you angry when you didn't even realise it made you angry."