𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧; 𝐬𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐩

*:・゚✧*:・゚

*:・゚✧*:・゚

...

: FOOTAGE FROM CAMILA DUNNE'S VIDEO CAMERA:

Camila: [gasps] Look, Jules, it's Daddy. That's so exciting. "Coming to a city near you this winter."

...

KAREN SIRKO: Except it wasn't true.

GRAHAM DUNNE: I mean, there was still no trace of her anywhere.

KAREN SIRKO: Didn't show up for mixing, rehearsals...

FELICITY FLETCHER: I didn't exactly know her really well at that point, but I tried to contact her, called around everywhere she had ever been, basically. I wanted to make sure she was okay.

WARREN ROJAS: Well, some of u couldn't help but wonder if she was gone for good.

EDDIE ROUNDTREE: And I think one of us was...probably hoping for that.

...

The band were all sat together in the studio. Felicity sat with Karen, her guitar resting next to her. Eddie sat on the other side of Karen though he made no effort to be a part of the conversation. Felicity tried to convince herself that she didn't care, but she was lying to herself. She was indeed a little happier; having some space from him to figure things out did her a lot of good.

Eddie ignored her hurt in more ways than one, but what hurt her the most was Camila ignoring her. Every time she would try and talk, even now, she wouldn't stick around the conversation long. Felicity missed her friend a lot. She missed the late-night talks they would have; she missed looking after Julia. Felicity just missed her best friend a lot. Warren did his best to keep her spirits up, but he wasn't Camila; she couldn't have the same conversations she had with Camila with Warren. But Felicity appreciated his efforts anyways.

To the surprise of everyone, however, Daisy walked in the door. After disappearing off the face of the Earth for three weeks, everyone was surprised to see her.

They all sat around together, laughing and enjoying their time until the laughter slowly died down as soon as Billy entered the room, his gaze locked on Daisy. Felicity looked between the two; you could cut the tension with a knife. Gently plucking at her guitar, Felicity looked down, not wanting to witness the argument that would surely break out.

Billy stood by the microphone, "Let's just run Aurora with that new intro we were kicking around."

"So you want to start the set with 'Aurora'?" Daisy questioned, looking at the setlist.

"That's what we decided, yeah." Billy says.

"Interesting." Daisy said.

"Warren, when you're ready." Billy says, turning around.