𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧; 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐡

*:・゚✧*:・゚

*:・゚✧*:・゚

...

FELICITY FLETCHER: I don't think I could have been any happier when I woke up that next morning.

...

Eddie woke before Felicity, the events from the previous night replaying in his head over and over again like a record. Felicity was asleep on his chest, their bare bodies pressed against each other, his arms wrapped around her, keeping her close, their legs tangled together under the sheets. Pressing a kiss to her hairline, Eddie smiled. He didn't know how he could be so lucky.

The two met in 1973, and up until that point, Eddie didn't know how he lived his life without Felicity in it. Ever since Felicity had been in his life, he had felt happier, more alive. The year when the two barely interacted with one another had sent Eddie into multiple spirals; he was more standoffish and didn't care as much. Felicity made him want to do better, not just for her but for everyone around him.

...

EDDIE ROUNDTREE: Felicity completed me in a way I didn't realise I needed. She understood me like no one else. I loved her so much.

...

Felicity woke shortly after Eddie, smiling once she realised that everything was real. Tilting her head up, Felicity noticed Eddie looking at her. He moved his hand so he gently brushed away the stray hairs.

"Good morning," Felicity mumbled.

Eddie cupped her cheek gently and pressed his lips to hers. Felicity smiled into the kiss before pulling away momentarily.

"What's this for?" She muttered against his lips.

"Because I can." Eddie says, barely audible, his voice low before pressing his lips to hers once again.

Felicity wrapped her arms around Eddie's neck as he manoeuvred so he hovered above her. His hair was a mess on his head, sticking up in all directions; it made Felicity smile. Wrapping her legs around him, Felicity pulled him closer, causing Eddie to groan.

"Are you trying to kill me?" Eddie questioned.

Felicity smirked, "Maybe."

As Eddie began to pepper kisses down the side of Felicity's neck, there were a series of knocks on the door.

Edde groaned, "They'll leave soon; it's probably just Rod."

Felicity pulled him back to her, and there was another knock on the door, "Felicity can we talk?" Camila's voice was muffled through the door.

Eddie sighed and flopped down next to Felicity. Turning to him, she quickly kissed his cheek, "We can finish this after."

As Felicity got out of bed, she picked up Eddie's shirt from the floor and put it on; luckily, it covered her body so she wasn't indecently exposed. Stepping out into the hallway, Camila looked Felicity up and down.