chapter 14

You don't know how you got in this situation.

Heavy breathing was all that could be heard amongst the pale moonlight, small beads of sweat collecting in your brow and your body shivering with each article of clothing removed from your body.

The cigarette has been long gone, stomped out into the dry grass. You and Ghost decided to take a walk, to which you hesitantly agreed, still distrusting of him and the possible evils he could do to you.

You were not expecting this kind of evil.

It sort of just happened. You began arguing with Ghost over something ridiculous, spatting curses back and forth while he remained just as calm and arrogant as he always does. Deep hatred for the man brewed into something more, into something passionate and dangerous.

Mostly you just wanted to forget about Kilgore.

"Let's finished what we started, hm?" Ghost purred into your ear, his hot breath sending shivers down your spine. You squirmed beneath his touch, the texture of the tree's bark scraping uncomfortably against your bare back.

You were shirtless, your belt was undone and your tactical gear had been strewn to the side as if it were simply spare parts. You moaned in whispers carried on the soft breeze, the cold air sending goosebumps along your smooth skin.

Ghost took a gloved hand and wrapped it gently around your small neck, increasing pressure the further his mouth trailed down your body. He left hot, wet kissing and love bites from your collarbones, to your shoulders, your breasts, and then your abdomen.

He got down to your waistband and teasingly flicked the band, smiling into your skin. You whimpered, ashamed of how you melted under his dominating touch.

You gazed helplessly at him as he licked your body from the bottom of your abdomen to your breast. His tongue was warm and slow, needy yet cautious. He kept eye contact with you the entire time. His ebony eyes were half-lidded and lustful, the paint around his eyes dry and flecking off, desperate to be reapplied. Warmth pooled in your underwear the further he went on.

He aggressively gripped your breasts, though he remained aware and careful not to injure you. He expertly swirled his tongue upon the hard bud — Ghost wouldn't stop looking at you. The more he continued, the more persistent he was with his eye contact. It made you extremely nervous... and very wet.

"Look how weak you are..." he cooed. "So helpless. Where did all that talk go about killing me, hm?"

Before you could retort, he hastily shut you up with a kiss, pressing his large, muscular body into your frail form, the print of his cock putting pressure onto your midsection. The contact, though separated by an article of clothing, made your knees go weak.

He broke off the kiss, the visible portion of his face almost unseeable from the darkness of the night. His lips were rosy and swollen and wet. He towered over you, continuing to press his body into your own up against the tree as he took his black gloves off. He cast them to the side without a second glance.

He left butterfly kisses down your body, reaching your waistband once again. "May I?"

You nodded. You threw your head back against the tree as he slid your pants down, the piercing air hitting your bare womanhood. His hands slid between your folds, moving his fingers painstakingly slow up and down. He kept the pattern for a short while of sliding his middle finger into your cunt, then pulling it out to rub your clit.

"Look how wet you are for me."

You shivered in response. He halted his teasing though and got straight to the point. He brought his ring and middle finger to your clit, and began working in slow, yet effective circles around the pink bean.