things fall apart...

《~~Y/N POV ~~》
We were walking around and the huntresses were talking to each other not to mention the mice that was on Ruby's shoulder.

And I just felt like a burden to them.

I dont know why.

But I've always been a burden.

And ruby could tell that I looked sad.

"Is everything ok y/n?" Ruby asked.

"Yeah it's fine." I said as I slowed down my walking and looked at the ground as I was walking.

Yang had to put her hand on my back as she was walking just to keep me going as she was talking to blake.

Yang noticed me looking sad as well.

"Y/n what's wrong." Yang asked.

"I already said nothing." I said as I sped up to get away from her.

Yang sped up aswell and grabbed my arm and turned me towards her.

"Look, you can't keep this up because this slows us down!" Yang yelled at me.

Everyone turned towards us.

"If I'm here I slow you down either way!" I yelled back.

Her eyes went wide.

She instantly pulled me into a hug.

"Your not a burden y/n." Yang said.

"But I am. The only thing i did was help you lose. And now we're stuck here all because of me." I said as i buried my face into her neck crevice and started crying.

"It wasn't your fault." Yang said as she rubbed my back.

I hugged back.

"It is my fault." I said as I cried even more.

She picked me up and started walking again and everyone else did too.

I continued crying.

"Shhhhh.... shhhh it's ok.... it's ok.... it's not your fault." Yang said as she continued rubbing my back.

Blake came over and rubbed my back aswell.

"It's not your fault." Blake said.

"Yes *sob* it is" I said still crying.

Ruby slowed down so she was next to us aswell.

"It's not your fault y/n. It's not anyone's fault. Your not a burden. Your a kid that we're taking the responsibility of taking care of. Your nowhere near being a burden. Your just a kid that's trying to figure himself out. And finding out who you are comes with making mistakes. Everyone makes mistakes. We've made a lot of mistakes. But we're still going. So we expect you to do the same. When you make a mistake you learn from it. But no one can stop making mistakes. Your just a kid. Right now your learning from your mistake. This is the process of learning from it. You made a mistake y/n. Keep going. Just because you messed up dosen't mean your allowed to quit. I've learned that lesson already. No one is a burden. Your just going through the process of accepting your mistake. But it wasn't your fault. It was no one's. Because everyone tried their best. And sometimes your best isn't enough. And right now your already accepting your mistake. That just shows how strong you are. When your best isn't enough you get back up and come back stronger. And right now your already doing that. Your getting back up and your picking the peices back up and putting them back together even better than before. Not only are you doing that but your also finding yourself out. You broke during that fight. And now your picking back up your peices and putting yourself back together. Y/n things fall apart... and when they do you get back up pick up the peices and keep going. Your doing exactly that. Because your strong. Your not a burden. Y/n your the strongest kid I've ever seen. And when those things fall apart... we're here for you to help you pick up those peices and keep going. And when we come back. We'll be even stronger. Y/n we all broke. And we've already picked up our peices. But now we're helping you pick up yours." Ruby said.

"Even you broke?" I asked.

"Yes I did too. And I'm still going and we need you to do the exact same." Ruby said.

"Ok." I said as I stopped crying but stayed in yang's arms.

"Your such a cute kid." Yang said.

"Thank you." I said as I closed my eyes and went to sleep.

Dream

"clean the floors and after your done I want you to clean the bathroom and don't come talk to me again until you've done that you worthless burden!" My mom yelled at me.

I was so tired but I kept on going.

There was one person that actually cares about me but rarely visited me because she would have to do it without my mom knowing.

Her name was cinder.

She was very nice to me.

Whenever she visited she would let me sleep on her lap until she had to leave and she would talk to me and other things like that.

Until one day she stopped visiting me for some reason.

So all I had left was a picture of her.

And nothing more.

End of dream.

(That was some twist wasn't it)

I woke up in the middle of the night we were in the middle of the forest sleeping.

I was tired still.

I was going to get up but my body hurt too much.

So I just layed back down and tried to go back to sleep.

But I couldn't fall asleep and I started shivering because I was cold.

"Having trouble sleeping?" Someone asked.

I looked to see who it was and it was weiss.

"Yes I am." I admitted.

"Come here I guess." Weiss said as she signaled me to come over to her as she sat up.

I crawled over to her and she sighed and pulled me into a hug and layed back down and pulled me closer to her and cuddled me.

Mainly because she knew it would help me go to sleep and make me stay warm all night.

I smiled and she knew it.

I could feel her smile aswell.

"Thank you." I said grateful.

"Your welcome." She said as I closed my eyes and fell back asleep.

(Btw do you want longer chapters that take longer for me to make or keep making chapters as long as these)