Lie...

I just stood there behind the tree not caring what they said. They Dissapeared and I turned around and she had her sword up against my neck and I backed up against the tree and she followed, Keeping her blade on my neck. "What did I tell you?" She said as she pushed her blade up against my neck, Not gently but not rough either, It was as if she wasn't trying to kill me. It was just enough to make blood come out of my neck, I pushed myself against the tree thinking it would help, She removed her blade from my neck, Stabbing my foot. Screaming in pain as I fall on the ground, She removed her blade from my foot and sheathed it. "Take that as a warning, If I see you in these woods again I'll carve you up and feed you to the Grim." With that she walked away leaving me there.

End Of Flashback

I woke back up, The sun shining in my eyes, Body hurts even more than before, But my heart hurts EVEN More.. I just wanna die, They definitely hate me now so what's my purpose? Not like I even had one in the first place but.. Where did I go wrong..?
What did I do...?
Why do they hate me..?
Why am I such a burden..?
Why am I so worthless....?
Why am I even alive.....?
Why didn't I die at the evacuation...?
Why was I saved..?
Most importantly, Who do I look to for help now?
So everything they told me was just.. A lie. But why? Why make me cry I've cried enough in my life.
I don't deserve death, 

I deserve worse.

(Next chapter will be longer until then goodbye my BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE)