depression

《~~y/n POV~~》
I woke up this time from yelling.

I looked around and saw that we weren't there yet.

I let my eyes adjust to the sunlight and looked at my surroundings but heard voices.

"I mean, how are we supposed to get out when we're carrying a burden with us!?" Ruby yelled.

My eyes shot right open.

"I thought I wasn't a burden." I asked in tears.

They're eyes went wide as they turned towards me.

"N-no y/n your not the burden." Ruby said.

"Then what burden?" I asked still in tears..

"U-uhh I-its nothing." Blake said.

"You told me I wasn't a burden." I said still in tears.

"Your not." Yang said as she slowly walked to me but I crawled away while looking at her.

"Y/n is everything ok?" Ruby asked.

"Nothing's ok!" I yelled.

"Y/n, we already told you. You aren't a burden." Weiss said.

"Yeah but you just lied to me!" I yelled as I continued crawling away.

"We didn't lie y/n!" They all yelled at me which scared me a lot and they took notice of me getting scared of it.

"Y-Y/n we didn't mean to yell." Ruby said as she threw her arms in the air trying to calm me down. I instantly got up and ran away as fast as I could almost tripping while I was running and I could hear them following me but I ignored it and kept going because after everything Ruby told me apparently now I'm a burden and that made me cry because that's the only thing I was ever called from my parents and Ruby and her team told me I wasn't a burden but look at what's happening now. "Y/n!" Ruby yelled as she tried catching up to me but she couldn't and I think the only one that has a chance of catching me is Blake and she sped up and tried to catch me but I was too fast and I just kept running not caring about how much it hurts or how tired I was but I felt someone grab my hood. I looked and it was Blake and she threw me against a tree probably almost breaking my back and the four of them glared at me.
"I tried telling them not to hurt you y/n but I guess you want a beating." Ruby said as all of them cracked their knuckles as they walked up to me and started beating me. They took turns kicking me, stomping on my stomach, my hands, my face, and they took turns punching me in the gut and face. "Your such a worthless brat!" Weiss yelled as she stomped on my stomach. "We tried helping you!" Blake yelled as she kicked me in the gut.
"But you didn't believe us!" Yang yelled as she started punching me in the face and in my gut. Ruby had a straight face and crossed arms as she watched me get beaten.
Ruby walked up and joined in on the beating. "I! tried! protecting! you! but! you! didn't! let! me!" Ruby yelled hitting me with each word she said. "I.....im sorry." I said in pain as they all stopped and glared at me. "Are you actually sorry or are you saying that because you don't want to get beaten anymore?" Ruby asked.