25 - What We Couldn't Know

"Is she still unconscious?" Sunghoon approached Y/N, his hands resting against her arms as she nodded at him. She was unable to tear her gaze away from his intense eyes. "Good. You did a good job, strawberry."

"We did a good job," She said softly, her hand coming up to rest on his chest. "All of us. I couldn't have done it without you."

He leaned in closer, his breath hot against her cheek. "You could do anything," He whispered. "You're amazing."

She looked up at him, her eyes searching his face for any hint of what he was feeling. And then he kissed her. It was soft and gentle at first, a tender brush of lips that sent sparks flying through her body. But it quickly deepened, becoming more urgent and intense as they lost themselves in each other. "I missed you." He breathed. 

"Me too," Y/N whispered, her fingers tangling in his hair. "More than anything."

Sunghoon pulled her closer, his lips trailing down her neck as he whispered sweet nothings in her ear. Y/N let out a moan, the sensation of his lips on her skin sending waves of pleasure through her body. Her hands roamed over his back, feeling the muscles flexing beneath her touch. 

She couldn't get enough of him, couldn't get enough of the way he made her feel. "You drive me crazy," She muttered and he chuckled against her skin. "Your name might just be sin."

"Maybe in another universe." He smiles, his fangs showing. He was unlike anyone she had ever met before, and she loved the way he kept her on her toes. 

"In another universe, huh?" She said, playfully running her fingers over his chest. "Who knows what we might be up to there."

His hands traced gentle patterns on her back, his eyes never leaving hers. "You know," he said, his voice low and husky, "in another universe, we might be ruling the world together."

She couldn't help but smile at the thought. "I like the sound of that," She replied, her fingers curling around the collar of his shirt. "But in this universe, all I want is you. With me. Always." 

His touch ignited a fire within her as his hands tightened around her waist. She was reminded of all the times she felt lost and found everything she was looking for with him. She was a menace to anyone who dared cross her way, but she was soft. She needed constant reminders that she was loved, that she wasn't alone and he was always there to give her that. 

"Stop it before I throw up." Jungwon's voice made them pull apart and look at him as he rolled his eyes at them. "It's freaking two in the morning."

Sunghoon knew he was joking, but Y/N knew he was annoyed with her. He was still carrying the weight of everything she told him a few days ago. "Come here. I need to talk to you."

"What do you want to talk about-" Before Jungwon could flee, she held his arm and pulled him away with her, letting Sunghoon know that they were going to be okay. "Let go- what the fuck is wrong with you-"

Her grip tightened on his arm as she led him to a quieter corner and gently released her hold on him, giving him the space to express himself. "You're upset. No. You're mad."

"Yeah. Wow. State the obvious." He muttered, folding his arms over his chest while looking away. 

"Well, yeah, I get it. You're angry, and you have every right to be. I should have considered your feelings before snapping at you like that and I'm sorry, okay?" She thought that was a genuine apology, except it wasn't. 

Jungwon's eyes hardened. "Sorry? Is that supposed to fix everything? You always do whatever you want and end up making yourself the victim-" He stopped when the corner of her lip went up.