Prologue

320 Words

May or may not be stolen from TheAkashicRecords book of ideas!!!

Anyways watch me prologue.

??? POV:

???: "Error..."

Error: "Yes boss?"

???: "Your aware why the other gods disappeared right?"

Error: "I thought I knew but you've just made me question it so no."

???: "What did you think it was?"

Error: "Infected died and his death became like nightmares, so his brothers started falling with it."

???: "Wha- no heavens no! Infected left, and the others are after him."

Error: "Oh."

???: "Look, they contacted me not too long ago and need a little more help. So I need to go, and when I go all the elder gods will have officially left and... Admitted I don't trust the other two."

Error peaks his head up slightly.

Error: "I... I don't understand."

I grab my soul out of my chest and begin to crack it a little.

Error: "W-WILL! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!?"

Suddenly it splits in half and both pieces become regular shaped souls but smaller.

William: "I want you to have a piece of my power, I would like it back when I return but for now, I rest the safety and protection of the multiverse in your hands."

Error pauses for a sec looking down at the soul.

Error: "I...

I can-"

William: "Yes you can mother f###er." I say forcing the soul to fuse with Error.

A blinding yellow light emits for a quick second before clearing.

William: "Now listen, I wan- jesus christ."

William: "I'v never said this before, but you look sick as sh##

William: "I'v never said this before, but you look sick as sh##."

Error666: "I- thanks?"

Wolliam: "Well, I best be going now. I promise to properly train you when I get back, but I have a quick request, can you bring back AlphaTale for us? I want a home to return to, and a better place to live in."

...

Error666: "I'll see what I can do."

F¿t3: "Will you now..?"

.