Chapter 3: Beating A Dead Horse

1332 words

As an apology for 3 missed upload days have 2 separate book chapters in one day. (Yes numbs dont add up but shu-)

Ink POV (short):

Where is Error? He usually comes to destroy new au's by now. Does he know this is a trap..?

OW WHAT THE HELL!

I fall to my knee's and clutch my non-existent soul, the feeling of destruction hit way too hard, that wasn't a single au falling. It felt like 3 originals and hundreds having gone with them.

I open a quick paint portal to the doodle sphere.

3 ORIGINALS DID DIE!?

This must be the work of Error, how dare he- wait what's that?

Look its good pixel art ok?

I float over to an odd paper, its pure white like X-Tales but... it seems to have a protective shield around it as well, its a new original... but its not copyable?

Watch me lo- wait I actually cant!?

This is odd convenience I'm going to investigate this.

I open a portal to this new au (eventually) and walk in, I immediately saw... Error?

He had an odd white coat on, I'v never known him to change styles...

And where did his wounds go?

Hes talking with 3 odd skeletons while another sharpens some sort of cleaver behind him.

Actually the handle looks broken off it might be an axe.

And it was then I realized my surroundings, a city with flying cars on the surface, the monster race thrives in this au, and I barely see any humans besides the one cuddling next to the blue white coated skeleton.

I'm not sure what this is but you will pay Error!

Third Person POV:

Ink rushed towards Error with his broom out, Error heard and turned around almost getting hit by the brush. But King had teleported infront of Error and grabbed the brush.

King: "Its about time you showed up."

Ink: "What do yo-

King: "The hell happened to that soul we gave you by the way?"

Ink: "What soul!?" He asked confused.

King: "Ugh... I don't know why I bothered having you as my left hand, your still as dumb and almost as useless as ever."

Ink: "Who do you think your talking to!? I am the guardian AND creator of the multi-

King: "And I am the KING of the multiverse, when I left you and Error worked directly under me. And Error kept that but you didn't because your too useless, why did my creator even want you to work for me? That new god of Death would be endlessly better then you because he actually has competence and a working brain."