Chapter 1

[author's thought or notes]
"speaking"
(thinking)
$parseltongue$
#goblodok, the gobling language#
Both Weasly twins
Both cousins [you'll know who I'm talking about ;) ]
Spells
/writing/
*time skip*
------------------------------------------------

1991 aug 2

Harry is 11 years old, it was his birthday two days ago.

(When I got my Hogwarts letter I knew I had to hide it somewhere safe and read it at night when I'm locked up in my 'room') thought Harry as he was thinking about how he's going to get his school stuff.

He already sent a letter to the school that he would like to attend this year but then he didn't think about an someone, who will help him get his stuff.

(Hmm aunt sometimes rants about mom and her friend Severus Snape, who's also a wizard.. Maybe if I write him a letter, he'll help me..)

Harry took a piece if paper and a pen from his aunts handbag and wrote the letter.

/Dear Severus Snape,

I am Harry Potter, son of James and Lily Potter.
I am writing to you because I live with my non-magical relatives, by the way they hate magic, who refuses to take me somewhere I can buy my school supplies.
And if it is not a big thing to ask for, could you help me get them..? And maybe take me to the train station too on September 1st.

Yours

Harry Potter/

Harry tucked the letter in his pocket and when he's weeding the garden, he will give it to an owl.

His plan was a success and he could send it without getting noticed.

*the next day*

Harry was cleaning the dishes after lunch, when a beautiful black owl knocked on the kitchen window.

There was a letter attached to him, and Harry immediately knew who had sent it.

He quickly got the letter from him and petted his feathers, because he didn't have any treats for him.

When the owl flew away, he put the letter in his pocket so the Dursleys won't burn it.

After a really tiring day and a really bad beating, which he knew was really bad because he had maybe 2 or 3 broken ribs, many severe bruises and so on.

He opened Snape's reply.

/Dear Harry Potter,

As far as I know when you receive your hogwarts letter and you respond that your going next year, you can request one of the professors to accompany you, if you grew up in a muggle or as you called it non-magical household.

But I ensure you that on the 4th of August, tomorrow, I'm free to go with you to Diagon Ally, which is the shopping centre of wizardry Britain.

I'll come pick you up at 8 am. sharp, from your relatives house.

Yours

Severus Snape
The youngest Potion Master/

A sigh of relief left Harry's mouth when he finished reading the letter.

He was so happy, he would have jumped up and down in excitement.

*4th of August*

It was early in the morning, around 5 o'clock, when Petunia woke Harry up to make breakfast for them.

He quickly did his chores till he heard the doorbell ring. He instantly knew who it was and he started to get nervous.

Vernon sat at the dinner table with Dudley [who was eating his breakfast like a pig] peacefully until they heard Petunia scream form the door. Vernon got up as fast as he could [which is not that fast if you think about it] and ran to the door.