Chapter 4

[author's thought or notes]
"speaking"
(thinking)
$parseltongue$
#goblodok, the gobling language#
Both Weasly twins
Both cousins
Spells
/writing/
*time skip*
------------------------------------------------

The next day Hades sat at breakfast with the Rawenclaws and was having a great time.

He befriended another Rawenclaw girl, Cho Chang, she's the girlfriend of Cedric Driggory, the popular Hufflepuff.

Their first class that day was History of magic, where he introduced Neville and Hermione to each other. They get on pretty well.

But what Hades was reeally waiting for that day was Defence Against the Dark Arts or as many call it DADA.

The classroom reeked from garlic, and the professor always stuttered, like nobody stutters in every single word.

It was obvious that the prof knew what he was talking about and that he really understands the subject, but the stutter was like a torture.

Just when Hades thought he was going to commit suicide because he couldn't listen to the professor's stutter anymore the bell rang which signaled that their double DADA is over. But Hades didn't have that much luck to escape, because the professor asked him to stay behind.

"Yes, Professor?" he asked when the last student left the room, while walking up to the man.

"I-I hav-ve s-somet-thing t-to te-tell you, M-Mr. B-B-Black-R-Riddle, bu-but be-be-becaus-se it-t's lunch-ch a-and I-I do-do-don't-t wa-wa-ant y-you t-to g-go hungr-ry ti-till di-dinner, I-I a-ask y-you t-to me-meet m-me a-aft-ter cl-classes."

Hades was so annoyed by the time the prof finished, he didn't notice, that a bit of his magic got loose and dangerously swirled around the room.

" Of course, Professor, I'll be here. " he said and exited the classroom.

Arithmetic wasn't bad with Rawenclaws and Slytherin. It was a quiet, calming class for Hadrian.

But that couldn't be said about flying.

When Hades first glanced at the brooms, instantly scowled.

(We are expected to learn how to fly on these brooms?? Okay I wasn't expecting Nimbus 2000s in a school, but surely they could have gotten better than these??! It seems that some are barely flyable!)

The flying class was a disaster. One of the Gryffindor girls was too nervous, her broom was not obeying her and started to fly up in the air, and she couldn't get down.

Hades quickly charmed the floor so if she fell she wouldn't hurt herself, and flew up to her.

"You need to calm down, the broom is reacting to your emotions. Just breathe in and out." she glanced up at him and took a deep breath.
"Okay, that's it. See? Your brrom is not twitching anymore." he said smiling at her. "Now I'll come closer and will guide you down, okay?" she only nodded and let him do what he needed to.

When they were down Madam Hooch started shouting at him, for his reckless behaviour.

"Madam Hooch, with all due respect, I don't think you helped in anyway, you stayed here, on the ground and only shouted instructions for her, which made her even more panicked then she already was. And I charmed the floor incase she, I or we fall from our brooms wouldn't hurt ourselfs." now that shut her up.

"Ohm, Black-Riddle.." said the girl Hades saved "Thank you for saving me." she smiled slightly

"Of course, miss..."

"Norden, Eliza Juliet Norden."

"Miss Norden. Are you perhaps related to David Norden?" Hades asked

"Yes, he's my twin brother" she said