Chapter 2

[author's thought or notes]
"speaking"
(thinking)
$parseltongue$
#goblodok, the gobling language#
Both Weasly twins
Both cousins [you'll know who I'm talking about ;) ]
Spells
/writing/
*time skip*
-------------------------------------------------

After the shopping with Snape, Harry stayed with the Malfoy family.

They were so happy to see their lord's son again. The last time they saw him was when he was only a few month old.

Harry and Draco became very close during his stay at Malfoy manor, and he was slowly recovering from his trauma, that he got from his relatives.

Harry tried not to show, just how much his relatives has done to him, but it never went unnoticed with the Malfoys.

(I swear they are part hawks because if i just flinch slightly they notice it. Uncle Luc doesn't say anything but I see the worry in his eyes. Draco and Aunt Cissa always asks what did they do that made me flinch and that they are really sorry. They didn't do anything wrong, but everytime i say it's not their fault they wave it off.) Harry was too deep in thought, that he didn't notice Severus enter his room.

"Hades, it's time to go to the Hogwarts, the train leaves at 11am sharp." he informed Hades.

Severus grew quite close to Hades in this past few weeks. He got to know the boy.

Harry proved himself that he isn't like James in any way. Okay maybe his passion to prank the others, but he never went overboard and they never found any proof that it was him.

Hades loved potions and sometimes when Sev allowed him he even helped him with some of them.

~flashback~

Severus decided to teach Hades potions, much like he did with Draco when he noticed his love for them.

He led Hades to his potion lab. It was a normal lab, it had shelves on one side of the room full with different ingredients,and in the middle were some work stations, where you can brew your potions. The room was pretty dark, you could still see but if you had a bit worse eyesight than others you could mess something up.

Severus got some ingredients from the shelves, put it on one of the stations, flipped a book and said

"Hades, brew this potion, the ingredients are on the table and the instructions are in this book" and with that he started working on his own project.

Hades didn't move just stared at him. It was his first time brewing a potion and [obviously] he knew in theory how to do things, because he read many books; but he was sure this is not the proper way to teach this subject. So he just stood there and stared at Severus' back.

After five minutes Sev had enough, he turned around and asked

"Why are you not starting?"

"Firstly, why is this room so dark? If i had just a bit worse sight I'm sure I would mess something up. If the potion classroom at Hogwarts like this, no surprise that many students make a mistake. Secondly, this is my first potion I will brew in my life. Yes I have read books about it, but I haven't practiced it. What if I cut the ingredients in the wrong way? Thirdly you're the teacher, you should teach me how to do it, yes I need to figure some things in my life alone, but this teaching method you use is very dangerous. " After Hades finished his rant, Severus stayed silent for a minute.

He was right, all this time he was teaching the students the wrong way. Maybe if he corrected their mistakes then there wouldn't be so much dunderheads in the school.

Sev got himself together and started to teach Hades how to do thing properly, and swore to himself to start every class this coming year with the basics again so he can help his students properly.