Chapter 3

[author's thought or notes]
"speaking"
(thinking)
$parseltongue$
#goblodok, the gobling language#
Both Weasly twins
Both cousins
Spells
/writing/
*time skip*
---------------------------------------------

On the first day of classes Hades went to Severus' office to get his timetable. (the picture above)

And how unsurprisingly he had 80% of his classes with Gryffindor and Slytherin.

It was a Monday morning and his first class was transfiguration with Gryffindor and Slytherin.

At breakfast Hades sat with Draco and they showed each other their timetables to see which classes do they have together.

Turns out all of the classes that Hadrian has with Slytherin, Draco has it too.

Because they were already on good terms with two Gryffindors (The terror twins), they thought they should go for house unity between the houses; so Hades will rotate when and where he will sit.

Darco and his friend Blaize agreed that if Hades manages to befriend with someone from the other houses, that they think are tolerable then they will sit with them occasionally too.

___________

[transfiguration classroom]

Hades sat on the 'Gryffindor side' of the classroom, next to a quiet [which is rare] Gryffindor.

The boy looked around and muttered under his breath

"Where is the professor? Class is about to start in like, 5 minutes."

"Well, look at the cat on the table."

The boy turned to Hades as if he had grown two heads.

"What about it? It's just a normal cat statue." he said. It was obvious that other listened in to their conversation.

"Look at it closely and you can see it's breathing. So she's alive." Hades pointed out. No one noticed that the cat was indeed breathing, cause it sat so still. "Next is that, we're in a transfiguration classroom, that means that anything here could be our prof. And thirdly there is a thing called Animagus, where a witch or wizard can turn into an animal. For each person their animagusform is different and everyone only has one, which represents them the most. "

As he finished his little speech, everyone in the room was fascinated by the art of transfiguration.

They started to whisper to each other about what the prof. might be.

About 5 minutes into the class, came rushing into the classroom, Ronald Weasly and two of his minions Dean Thomas and Seamus Finnigan.

"Huhf, luckily the professor is not here." said Weasly and as soon as he finished the sentence, the cat jumped off the table and mid air transformed into their professor.

"5 point from Gryffindor, each, for being late on the first day of classes." she said and the Gryffindors groaned at being in minus point on the first class of the year. "And 10 points to... Mr. Black-Riddle for being a good observer and pointing out to the class that I'm indeed in the classroom."

Because this was a double class, they first started with the theory of transfiguration, and the wand movement and incantation of the 'match into needle' task.

"Now I will give everyone a match to practice what we learned. Don't lose determination if it doesn't work at the first time, just try again." she said and with a wave of her wand, everyone had a match on their desk.

Hades lazily flicked his hand, not even doing the wand movement and not saying the incantation for the spell. But there laid a perfect silver needle with some golden engravings on it. Nice and shiny and of course pointy.