FOURTH CHAPTER

Two months had passed since he had married Jungkook and he was quite happy that since he heard that talk he was behaving better, he was still a jerk but sometimes he seemed like a good man.

"Have you eaten yet," Jungkook asked.

"No, I just got here," Jin replied.

"Come eat, I don't know what they cooked but it smells good,"

"I asked for them to make pork I heard you liked it," he shrugged.

"You're not going to stop me disliking you just for a little kindness," he rolled his eyes "Something you're hiding I know, you're probably just as self-serving as your parents,"

"I was the first to oppose this damn marriage but that's okay, think what you want, my love," he smiled "Let's eat love," he said sarcastically.

"Anyway stop trying to be nice," he stormed into the dining room back "You'll never be more than a,"

"A whore?" he laughed listlessly "You're right surely I'll never be more than that," he served himself on a plate then walked out "Enjoy your meal,".

After eating he went to join the service people who were having lunch in the huge kitchen where they went about their daily business.

"Good morning Jin Was Mr. Jeon bad again," asked a girl.

"No, but he was about to be and I didn't feel like feeling bad today," laughed Jin.

"Let's give him credit at least he's not being a potential jerk on a daily basis," said another woman.

"Yeah, he's usually a jerk," said a young gardener.

"Don't say things like that," scolded the chef to the boy "If Mr. Jeon listens to us we're dead,".

"Hear what," entered Jungkook to where Jin was standing shutting everyone up at once.

"It's not your business love," Jin said.

"I want to know if there are complaints against me," he made a pretense of smiling.

"What for, for you to fire someone," Jin asked "You don't have to force your stupid brain to work, you know what people think of you," he bit his lip.

"Jin," a woman was motioning for him to say no more.

"What's bothering you," he said with a frown.

"This is not the time to talk about it," he sighed "We are eating please get out Get out,". he motioned with his hands to tell him to leave.

"It's my house why would I leave," he asked.

"Because it's mine too," he replied.

He didn't feel he owned that house at all but by legal means it was said to be his house too.

"So what of that,"

"Besides you can't stand anyone at this table including me," he said "You consider us inferior to you I won't say it again GET OUT!,,"

"Whatever, fuck you Kim," he stormed out of the kitchen.

"I love you very much Jin," the woman said.

"You can't love me more than I love my husband," he joked.

Jin knew it was wrong to talk to him like that not because he was him husband, but because he wasn't a rude person to anyone, but it seemed that talking like that was the only way he could hold a conversation with Jeon.