EIGHTH CHAPTER

After a few more days, Jungkook decided that he wanted to spend Christmas alone with his husband, so he finished packing his suitcase and told his husband to pack one.

They would spend Christmas on a mountain, after the last fight they hadn't had any more fights and that made him happy.

"Let's have a nice Christmas, let's put up a nice Christmas tree shall we?" said Jungkook.

"Yes," nodded Jin a little tired.

"If you want to go somewhere else later," he smiled.

Jin sent a message to his friend asking if he could take care of his little company while he was away, he knew Taehyung would be willing.

"Okay, let's go,"

At that Jungkook lay down on the bed pulling Jin with him, hugging him tightly.

"The office is chaos, I need to recharge," he said giving Jin a kiss on his forehead.

"Don't do that, I'm sweaty from everything I did today," he confessed.

"Let's take a shower together then," Jungkook suggested.

"I want to be a little more like this," Jin admitted.

Jungkook nodded stroking Jin's lower back slowly he really needed to charge energy.

"Jin," he called out to him unable to shut up what he would say.

"Yes?"

"I love you, I love you so much," he said "Thank you for everything,"

"I love you too Kook, why do you thank me,"

"Because I know we didn't start well, but still you decided to be patient with me, you try every day to get along better," he smiled " Your love is sincere and it's something I never had, I'm happy that leaving work I have you, seeing you makes my days happy, even if sometimes I'm an idiot, seeing you is all I need to be happy,"

Jin smiled caressing Jungkook's hair with his hands but Jungkook continued "You do so much for me, you cook your excellent food just for me, you fix my tie before I go to work, you defend my name, you even give me all your love knowing what I am," he sighed "You made me understand that I have to improve as a person and as a husband, I no longer just want us to spend together the years marked in the contract I want us to spend many more years together.

A few seconds later Jin's hands fell because he had fallen asleep.

Jungkook smiled, Jin was a kind person with everyone but he knew that with him Jin's attitudes were even kinder. Jin him husband was yours, his Jin just wanted to be happy with him.

"Come," Jungkook took him hands and intertwined their legs once they were on the plane.

"Thank you," Jin was grateful for how considerate Jungkook was being and not like he was on their honeymoon day.

"Will you be touring everything alone too," Jungkook asked.

"No," said Jin "That time it was because it was better to be alone than to be with you,"

Jungkook smiled taking his hand tightly as they walked through the snow and the streets full of lights, Jin looked precise with that beanie on his head, he looked like an angel with his cheeks and nose red from the cold. And yet with so much beauty surrounding Jin he had decided to look at him.

Arriving in the room between kisses and caresses, Jin knew perfectly well what was coming next, but he was terrified, it was his first time and he didn't know what to do.

"I have protection," Jungkook said.

"Good," nodded Jin nervously.

"But we won't do anything you don't want," he kissed him lips "I'm not going to force you to,"

He was dying to be with him husband and make him his own but if Jin didn't want to he would stop.

"Do you promise to be nice,"

"You don't have to ask Jin," he kissed him on his forehead "We can wait until you're more sure love,"

"I want to," he said "Please do."

Jungkook was really patient and slow always cautious to his reactions admiring all of his husband's beautiful body, it felt good to be the first his other self would feel proud right in the ego to be the first man but he was proud that Jin had chosen him, Jin had told him that he wanted his first time with someone he really loved and that meant he loved him.

Jin was giving him his first time because he loved and trusted him, it was something he would treasure for the rest of his life.