ELEVENTH CHAPTER

Jin ended up returning to Seoul when he was close to giving birth to him son, because he did not want there to be complications, of course he did not return to Jungkook's house, he got a small apartment.

He decided to be at peace with him husband because even though he did not want anything to happen between them again, he was still the father of their child and could not deny or hide his child from him.

Jungkook was more than determined to get him husband back, he thought to himself that if he wanted to get him back he had to do it the hard way, because that marriage was the worst thing that had happened to both of them.

But he could not avoid thinking that maybe if it was not for that marriage he and Jin would not have met, he did not know it but what he did know was that he wanted to recover Jin and his son. If Jin decided that things were no longer good enough, he would be satisfied with being close to his son.

Besides, things that he could not explain to Jin was that he always paid attention to him, more than he should pay attention to his watch, although he never used it, he always had it with him, he appreciated that watch so much because it was the first thing that Jin gave him, that he was afraid that he would drop it or lose it, that's why he always had it in the inner part of his suit.

What he had said about his assistant was true, since he married Jin there was no other person.

But he accepted and understood the way fate decided to punish him, he had not been a good husband, he was not a good partner, he was not a good friend and he could not even be a normal person with Jin.

"Why didn't he tell me he was pregnant," he asked himself, sitting down while having breakfast.

"I don't want to pry but I will," said the woman working with them "You once said in this very house when you were with one of your friends that you never wanted to have children let alone with someone like Jin,"

Jungkook remembered everything he said that day and wished he had died for having said.

"It seems like you remembered," the woman said unimportantly "Anyway I'll go on with my work,"

He started to remember all the things he did wrong, from the times when he treated Jin badly for absolutely nothing, when he threw away the food Jin painstakingly made for him, when he always accused him of cheating on him and using him for interest when he was the first man in every aspect in Jin's life.

"Who the hell is that man," he snorted as he saw a man in front of Jin kissing his forehead while smiling, apparently they were saying goodbye.

Although him husband had told him to stop bothering him he couldn't stop him heart from taking him to him husband.

"Good morning," he approached his husband.

"What do you want," Jin said.

"Who was that man," was the first thing he managed to say, he wanted to hit himself for not being able to keep quiet.

"The one who will be the father of my child," he said seriously.

Jungkook's face flooded with anguish and sadness and even his hands began to tremble.

"Really," he commented in a broken voice.

"No, Jungkook but learn that whoever he is you have no right to know," he replied "You also have no right to watch me because he left ten minutes ago, I can be sure you were already here,"

"I wanted to see you and well him being there was a coincidence," he said "Who was it,"

"If you had been more interested in me you would know who he is," laughed "You've seen me now go away,"

"Please let me buy you a drink."

"Jungkook, pregnant people can't drink alcohol,"

"Have something else, I'll settle for us going for a walk," he requested.

"I don't want to walk my feet hurt," he replied "We're not going back, be thankful I'll let you be near my son,"

"I need to see you at least once a week to feel alive, you don't know how much I miss you,"

"Come in," requested Jin "Have some coffee or tea and then leave,"

Once inside Jungkook spoke "I'll do something for you," he smiled.

"Are you going to give me a divorce?"

"Yes," he nodded "But I'm not giving up on you, I want us to remarry later but only because you loved me again, not because we were forced,"

"All right," he admitted.

"Come here," he asked "I'll give you a massage,"

As much as he wanted to push it away the massage on his feet was helping him too much.

"Thank you, but really don't think I'll come back to you quickly just because you talk nice to me,"

"I know, that's why I want to start right with you, from 0,"

"Did you kiss him," he asked "He was prettier than me or why did you do it," Jin suddenly said.

"I admit I did things horribly wrong," a tear slid down him cheek "I've apologized as many times as I can. How long are you going to torture me?"

"Admitting you did things more and apologizing is the least you can do, but go to your room and lock yourself in and cry just like I did every time you were a son of a bitch to me,"

"Jin, hey,"

Jungkook mentally slapped himself he didn't know how long things would go on like this.