1 Home

Lilliana's POV

"Get your fucking ass up slut and make us fucking breakfast now! " Shouts ma'am (mother)

I quickly get up and limp to the bathroom, throw cold water onto my face then limp down the stairs.

"Finally you bitch I was waiting forever"  said my twin sister,Lily.                                      
I quickly make pancakes and eggs along with two coffees with a chocolate milk.
I serve it to Sir (my step-father), ma'am and lily.

"Stand there and wait for your punisment for waking up late and for taking long for are breakfast bitch" says ma'am.

"Please no please I'm sorry I can't, I can't handle another one, please" I plead but i get a punch in the ribs by her.

"Shut up slut and get on your knees. You are going to get a punishment so shut up now or ill punish you more" says sir.
I don't say anything and just go on my knees while my sister just laughs at me.

I put my head down in embarrassment. I thought she was going to help me but I know she will not as the past years she has not ,all she has done was laugh at me and encourage sir and ma'am more in to hurting me but sometimes joins in.

When they are finally finished i pick up all the plates and go put it in the sink then go back to the dining table to where they are waiting for me.

"Come here and lay on your stomach bitch. NOW! " shouts sir.

I do as he says. I  then hear the sound of his belt being taken off and ma'am pulling up my shirt harshly.

He starts to beat my back and  I began to thrash.

"PLEASE I'M SORRY PLEASE, I'M SORRY,AHHH PLEASE SIR, PLEASE STOP, STOP, STOP! " I scream.

"SHUT UP BITCH AND TAKE IT! " Sir shouts.

Sir then began punching me in the face, ribs and knees me in my mouth and ribs.

By now I have blood dripping from my mouth and nose including the beaten from the belt probably opening my old cuts.

I heard my sister and ma'am laughing while lily says"You totally deserve this for being late you piece of shit"

When sir finally stopped I was really dizzy and my vision was blurry but I knew I have to get up and go to school as I saw  the broken clock on the wall saying it's was 5am .

Sir said to clean up quickly and leave for school.i get limping to my room (which is the basement) and cleaned up my wounds,then to the bathroom to take a quick 5 minute shower in the cold water.

After changing  into a big black over sized hoodie from my best friend. I looked in the mirror and saw my jaw was purple, my eyes were red, a black eye on my right eye and my scars by a knife ma'am, sir and his friends.

I have  purple, black, blue,and yellow bruises on my ribs and the rest of my body.

I quickly left the house after doing the dishes and walked to school. It was  7:52am I last saw on the clock.As I arrived to school I saw my best friend Alex standing near the gates I guess waiting for me to arrive.