16 Explosion

Lilliana's POV

His hand slowly comes down and to my left breast and squeezing it hard.

'He probably left a bruised, uggggh'
I thought.

My eyes widened while I stutter out
"W-wha-what are-are yo-ypu d-doi-ng? "

"Nothing baby girl just having some fun with my hot girl" he replied while his hand tracks down to my stomach.

Suddenly he gets up and leaves the cell and locking it and then leaving me all alone again.

"Where ar-are you da-damon? "I question to myself

He comes back and this time has a syringe in his hand with some white liquid.

He comes close to me ans I starts to thrash around trying to get away.

" no please please stop. STOP PLEASE.DON'T!! "I shout put but he doesn't listen and puts it in my chest.

He leaves after seeing me start to cough

My chest starts to hurt and i think the worst.

HEART ATTACK

No it can't be , it-it might just be a side affect or something.

It started to hurt more and more.

I cough out blood.

Next thing I know Nikolai is back but with the same guards like before

" oooo looks like it's working. "He says and comes closer to me.

" please stop Nikolai.,dont "I weezout in pain.

There's pain all over my body.

" no can do baby. No can do" He says and one of the guards hands him a knife.

He walked up to me, with is guards following him.

"No no please  stop don't please, it hurts" I shout to him but he just ignores me.

He stabbed the knife in my side causing  me to scream out in pain and my chest to hurt more.

After minutes of torture a guard suddenly enters and says making Nikolai to look straight in my eyes.

"сэр, они идут"
(Sir they are coming)

What does he mean they are coming.?
Is it Dad? Damon? The family?

Please they need to be quick.

"Looks like I need to fine a new spot. " Nikolai says.

I thrash as his guards start to untie me.

He clgrabs my arm and drags me our the room as my legs are hurting and are asleep.

He takes me to a huge Hall and it has dust everywhere and I start to cough.

He throws me on the ground and the same guard that handed him the knife starts  to tie me up

"No stop let em go please guys come on please " I plead but no one listens.

When their done tying me they jusr leave me but not before Nikola says one thing making a shiver run down my spine.

"I'll be back for you my baby"

I hear the sound of cars reviving and soon they gone.

I just stay here waiting for who ever they said is coming to get me.

I hear a beeping sound and I look around for the sound but don't see it anywhere.

The beeping starts to get pouring meaning it's about to end.

"HELP PLEASE HELP. THERES A BOMB. PLEASE HELP ME. SAVE ME " I shout hoping for someone to hear me but no one.

I'm going to die aren't I.

I won't be able to say bye to anyone that showed me love.

I guess lily won.

Soon the beeping stopped and a huge explosion occured.

And soon everything thing turned  dark.