18 Hospital.

Alessandro's POV

Here I am sitting in the hospital waiting room helpless .

I'm not doing anything to help my babygirl who's currently in surgery.

After Damon brought her here they had taken her to surgery after seeing g the blood.

"Do you-you th-think she'll be o-okay? " questioned lily while she sobs.

"I know she'll be okay. She's strong" I say while getting up and hugging her in my chest.

"Ar-are y-you sure? " she says and I just nod.

                           Hours later                                    

It's been hours since my little girl has been in surgery.

The whole family had arrived two hours ago and just sat in silence.

"FOR GOD SAKE WHY ISN'T  THERE ANY FUCKING NEWS. UGGGH" Damon shouts startling everyone near by.

"What! " he says to the people.

Minutes later the lilliana's doctor came out.

"Lilliana Rose Rossi's guardian? " he ask while looking at the clipboard.

"Here" I say.

He comes up to us and I could see fear flash across his face seeing loads of scary men and women.

"Ok so lilliana had been in surgery for 8 hours as she had internal bleeding causing some organs to stop blood to pump through.
The good news is that we stopped the bleeding but the bad thing is-is umm-um she had slipped in a coma as her heart and brain couldn't handle the pressure. There's nothing more we could do and just hope she wakes up herself.
There is some disturbing things I want to talk to you about Mr Alessandro about your daughter privately ." He explains and directing the last bit to me.

"What is it? "

"Why can't we hear? "

"What's wrong? "

"What! "

Many questions were heard around the waiting room.

"Can you please come with my Mr Rossi" the doctor said

I just nod but the boys started saying
"Why.what . Can we hear what's so important that we can't here it "

"Shut up. " I say to them and they shut up.

"Ok lead the way" I follow the doctor to wear he's going.

Once we arrive he turns the me and starts,

"Your daughter has many marks littered on her body meaning that umm that she has been abused or still might be ab-" I cut him off by grabbing his collar.

"I DON'T FUCKING ABUSE MY FAMILY ESPECIALLY MY DAUGHTER. IF YOU EVER THINK I EVEN LAY A HAND ON MY FAMILY YOU ARE FUCKING INSANE."I say sternly letting him go and running a hand through my hair in stress.

" im-um sorr-sorry sir. "He stuttered and leaves .

I punch a hole in the wall but don't feel anything.

Ugggg I'm doing nothing for my daughter. My daughter has been abused by that bitch of a woman and her fucking dead beat husband. I can't believe I don't see it. What if lily was abused. But she doesn't show the signs.

I just walk back in the room and immediately the family comes up to me and starts askking question but I don't hear them.

" --d"

"-a-"

"D--"

"Dad! "

I turn and see my mother looking at me in concern .

"What's wrong Al? Are you okay, what did the doctor say" she ask and I just shake my head meaning it's bad.

I see unshed tears in everyone's eyes but I can tell they don't want to let it out.

"So-so wh-what did the doc-doctor sa-ay" stutters lily.

"Nothing concerning ok " I say.

"Can we see her now doctor" ask Damon to her doctor that just came by.

"Yes you can but please be careful of the wires and please don't remove the breathing mask from her face. " he explains.

We all nod.

Entering the room we all fill up the room and everyone makes they selves comfory.

I and Damon go near the bed and just sit on the chairs while gently holding her hand but carefull of the wires .

"I'm sorry for everything baby. I just hope everything will be okay. Please wake up please, you can't leave us yet baby. " I whisper to her hoping that she could hear it.

"She'll wake up soon dad, don't worry " Damon says while lightly kissing her forehead.