CHAPTER 41

CHAPTER FORTY-ONE

Tatiana and Elliot looked at each other wide-eyed.

"We're going outside the palace!" both of them squealed in excitement. The king looked at them strangely and noticed how close they are. It was, however, oddly pleasing to look at.

"Does that mean Elliot and I can freely hang out?" Tatiana asked, purposely loudening her voice and glanced sideways at the queen.

"What do you mean?" the king furrowed his brows.

"Well, my king, since Elliot is sick, I thought that he should refrain from doing activities with the princess that could drain his energy," the queen forced a smile and patted the king's arm. She then glanced at Tatiana and glared at her.

"That's nonsense!" the king countered, "the boy should be exposed to activities rather than locking himself up inside the room!"

"I know right?!" Tatiana agreed, "as expected, my father, the king is extremely intuitive when it comes to things like this!"

The king was surprised at Tatiana's remark which made his ego soar high. He nodded his head and looked so proud of himself.

"Yes!" he laughed, "Elliot should be with Tatiana and the others most of the time! This will not only improve his health but his social skills as well!"

Tatiana clapped her hands and encouraged Elliot to do the same and winked at him. Elliot immediately understood and clapped his hands despite his mother's stares.

'Boosting his ego will push him to do things on my favor' Tatiana wanted to smirk but it would be too obvious.

She failed the ghost plan but something even better happened. Now, even the queen won't be able to stop Elliot and her from meeting and hanging out because the king already approved of it.

Setting Elliot free, mission complete!

"Well then, father, Elliot and I will excuse ourselves since we are already full. We will also be planning what to wear at the event."

The king nodded happily and waved them away, "Of course, dear! Enjoy yourselves!"

Tatiana and Elliot left the dinner table. The king was left on a joyful mood which he himself did not understand why. A few seconds later, he started to wonder exactly what happened but he shrugged it off and let the fleeting emotion take over him.

Meanwhile, the queen stared at the double doors where the prince and princess left. Just the sight of the princess's red hair makes her feel nervous.

That was definitely a warning.

--

END